O'Fallon, MO (PRWEB) July 01, 2011
MyMeetingPro – MMP Meeting Facilitator is a full featured app that incorporates tools which address the biggest problems with meetings: 1) No clear purpose, 2) No agenda, 3) Getting off topic and 4) No outcome/documentation of action items and decisions.
- Building attendee list from contacts
- Distribution of agenda and meeting objectives to attendees prior to meeting date
- Visual measurement of on-going meeting cost
- Progress bar and NavBar give visual idea of meeting progress whether on schedule or behind, eliminating need for timekeeper
- Tracking of current and next agenda items
- Ability to connect to projector or monitor (with VGA or Digital AV Adapter) keeping attendees focused on important agenda items, progress and meeting notes (only for the iPad version)
- Visual cues and sound effects prompt group or facilitator when it’s time for next agenda topic
Multiple methods of capturing meeting proceedings: summaries, action items and agreements including text, audio, handwriting and pictures (for whiteboard or flipcharts)
- Keeps meeting proceedings organized by agenda item
- Simple process to distribute meeting proceedings and objective achievement rating to attendees and others immediately following the meeting
- MMP guides the meeting facilitator through 4 straightforward steps to effective meetings, which include:
1. Plan Meeting
2. Facilitate Meeting
3. Summarize Meeting
4. Distribute Meeting
Another MMP effective meeting tool, MMP Cost - Meeting Calculator is available as a free or paid add-free app that calculates the overall cost of conducting meetings. MMP Cost helps meeting participants and facilitators build awareness of the cost of meetings with the goal of creating a sense of urgency to improve effectiveness. MMP Cost is currently available for both the iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry PlayBook and has been named one of the top business apps for the new PlayBook tablet.
MMP apps are intended to battle the waste, inefficiency, lack of effectiveness and general waste of time for many business meetings. Both apps are currently available for the iPad and iPhone. Look for additional MMP apps that provide effective meeting tools for all meeting leaders and participants.
MyMeetingPro products have been designed and developed by a partnership between the Center for Organizational Learning located in Dallas and Creative App Design, LLC in St. Louis. The Center for Organizational Learning is a training and development company specializing in leadership and employee development. Creative App Design specializes in developing mobile device apps that simplify business processes. Follow us on Facebook.