Houston, TX (PRWEB) July 03, 2011
Zephyr is pleased to announce its presence at the SHARE conference in Orlando, FL, August 7-12, 2011. Make plans to visit the Zephyr booth to see the new PASSPORT 2011 terminal emulation and legacy integration solutions for access to IBM z systems. At the Zephyr stand, you can also register to win exciting prizes that will be awarded at the conclusion of the SHARE conference.
Highlights of PASSPORT 2011 include:
- Custom 3270 screen sizes
- Support for IPv6
- Microsoft Office integration for support of spell check, auto complete, word select and more
- Ability to create and store standard session configuration information, thereby centralizing administration of the local terminal emulation
- Easy deployment options for latest virtualization solutions from Citrix, Microsoft and VMware
- Updated look and feel using the latest resources of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Response time display on users sessions
- Title bar ow be easily customized to include a corporate logo in place of the Zephyr PASSPORT icon, as many organizations do with their web site address bars
- HLLAPI enhancements
SHARE Inc. is an independent, volunteer-run association providing enterprise technology professionals with continuous education and training, valuable professional networking and effective industry influence.
About Zephyr Development Corporation
Zephyr is an established developer of advanced terminal emulation and legacy application integration solutions for Microsoft Windows. Through its PASSPORT family of host access products, Zephyr provides connectivity services to leading organizations worldwide.
More information and a free trial of PASSPORT 2011 are available at http://www.zephyrcorp.com