Tampa, FL (PRWEB) July 15, 2011
The presentation will take place on July 27, 2011 from 2-3 pm EST. All organizations are invited to attend the webinar. Discussion is directed on helping organizations understand how they will be affected by the new standards; and participants will be encouraged to ask questions at the end of the session. Topics to be covered:
- What are the new standards?
- Why were they needed?
- What do you need to do to prepare?
- How will your audit be different?
- What will the report look like?
- What do you tell your clients about the change in standards?
Registration for the webinar is complimentary. Persons wishing to register for the webinar can register online at: http://www.aligncpa.com/resources/webinar.aspx or contact A-lign™ at webinar(at)aligncpa(dot)com.
About A-lign™ : A-lign™ CPAs is national CPA firm specializing in providing auditing services and business guidance to companies with regulatory or customer compliance needs, such as:
- Statement on Auditing Standard (SAS) 70 Audit Services
- Statement on Standards of Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16 Services
- ISAE 3402 Services
- WebTrust/SysTrust Services
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Readiness Assessments
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27002 Benchmark Services
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Assessments
- Internal Audit and Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
A-lign’s team has provided services to companies in a multitude of industries, such as Application Service Providers, Banking and Financial Services, Communications, Data Center Providers, Energy and Utilities, Government, Insurance, Managed Services and Technology, Non- Profit, Professional Services and SaaS. A-lign’s executive team has extensive experience in the accounting and auditing field, has held key positions with Big 4 accounting firms and holds numerous certifications including Certified Public Accountant, Certified in Financial Forensics, Certified Information Systems Auditor and Certified Internal Audi
# # #