Keller, TX (PRWEB) July 05, 2011
Dermatology Alliance-Keller opened May 23 offering the most advanced dermatologic treatments to residents in Keller, Roanoke, Watauga and North Fort Worth. To promote its grand opening and kick-off its online marketing program, a new website was launched in June: http://www.dermatologyalliancekeller.com. Incorporating a custom design to help develop the company’s brand, along with sophisticated architecture and the latest software, the new website offers a visually-appealing and interactive experience.
Developed and maintained by i5 web works, the website’s home page provides an overview of Dermatology Alliance-Keller’s founder and expert skin specialist, Dr. R. Todd Plott, as well as educational resources and skincare products. A ‘Register For Appointment’ section is prominently displayed on the home page and throughout the website, which directs patients to a secure section to complete all paperwork online prior to their appointment. Contact information, office hours and a search function are also conveniently available on every page.
The comprehensive website is organized into eight primary sections to quickly direct patients and visitors to the information they are seeking:
- The ‘Services’ section is categorized by medical and cosmetic services with detailed explanations for each procedure.
- Dr. Plott’s extensive experience and credentials are display in the ‘About Us’ section.
- A secure ‘Patient Login’ section allows patients to complete new patient paperwork and submit to office staff before arrival.
- The ‘Resources’ section includes dermatology-related videos and articles, a helpful sunscreen reference, and skincare overview.
- The ‘Forms/Insurance’ section allows patients to download and complete necessary paperwork prior to their appointment.
- Articles and press releases are posted in the ‘News’ section.
- An online contact form and location map are in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
According to Dr. Plott, the new website is the first step in his overall internet marketing program, which also includes search engine optimization and social media. A link to his Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dermatology-Alliance-Keller/226580357367601, is featured at the top of each page.
“I fully realize the importance of the internet to help Dermatology Alliance-Keller grow and reach new patients,” he states. “The new website lets me communicate with the masses, as well as provide skincare expertise and emphasize the importance of sun protection and other health-related issues.”
For more information about Dermatology Alliance-Keller, visit http://www.dermatologyalliancekeller.com or call 817-431-6555.
# # #