"I had no idea that experiencing a life like this was possible before I got introduced to Quintessentially. It has transformed my world".
(PRWEB UK) 6 July 2011
Quintessentially is the world's leading concierge service. Catering to VIPs, Royalty, celebrities, and high net worth individuals all over the world, they are charged with creating truly the most incredible experiences for their discerning members. Quintessentially boasts access to the inaccessible, and making the impossible, possible, so this summer’s activities have been quite spectacular.
1. The Ultimate Race Day- Quintessentially members were treated to the ultimate racing weekend. Flown by private helicopter from London to the world famous Ascot race course, members were set up with their own private luxury area to enjoy the afternoon’s activities. Gourmet foods were flown in from around the globe, and age-old vintages served for the duration. After the races they were able to meet members of the royal family, the jockeys and trainers.
They were then transferred by top-of-the-range super cars to country estates which had been rented for the weekend. One such estate had been converted into a Medici Palace, with a full Opera set up in the grounds for the evening’s entertainment. While guests enjoyed food provided by a Michelin starred chef, and vintage champagne in silver goblets, the Quintessentially team were busy arranging the night’s further entertainment. As the Opera came to a dramatic close one of the world’s most celebrated performers came and sang her top lyrical numbers. The night was completed with a £200,000 fireworks display.
2. Festival like no other- For the more musical members, Quintessentially has lined up a whole host of truly exceptional festival experiences this summer. These include a tent erected at Glastonbury complete with a Spa, TV room and full time caterers as well as delivering handmade costumes and outfits for the occasion. Guests were able to host dinners with the performers and even enjoyed a private performance or two. All transport was arranged via helicopter so no traffic or queuing for Q members.
3.Game, Set, Match- Wimbledon dominates the world’s focus for 2 weeks a year, and tickets are always gold dust to the main events. Not only has Quintessentially managed to arrange tickets for over 100 members to the top games, but while in the grounds members have been treated to tours within the player’s areas, met with and watched the games with the tennis greats, and had lavish picnics set up on arrival. Whether it was sunny or a little drizzly Quintessentially will have anticipated every need and so it was always an enjoyable day. With the final on Sunday, Quintessentially members got to watch Djokovic steam into his Wimbledon Victory from their prime seats, as well as getting involved in the post game celebrations.
4.Festival of Speed- The Goodwood festival of speed is the ultimate day out for the motor minded. Set in the stunning grounds of the Goodwood Estate it is the largest motoring garden party in the world. Fans flock to wonder at some of the most sensational vehicles ever created, and enjoy the hospitality put on by the top international brands. Quintessentially members aren’t satisfied to just watch these incredible creations be driven around, but we got them access to get behind the wheel and give some of these cars a test drive around the world famous track.
5. Cultural Tours around the world. As discerning individuals, Quintessentially members have been very keen in the past to make use of the Quintessentially global contact network. In the past Quintessentially has created cultural round-the-world tours for groups of members, which has included a private tour of the great Egyptian Museum in Cairo, opening Nefertiti’s tomb which was closed to the public, a private tour of the Louvre, dinners in Medici palaces, and meetings with the owners of the largest private art collections in the world.
6. Elton John’s White Tie and Tiara Ball- Elton’s John’s White Tie and Tiara Ball is always one of the glittering highlights of the UK Summer. With hosts of celebrities and VIPs flocking together to support Elton John AIDS Foundation, guests are never disappointed. This year Quintessentially arranged for some of its members to attend the star studded event. Quintessentially arranged for all members to have their outfits personally created by some of London's most high profile designers to create truly bespoke creations, guest’s hair and makeup was applied by leading international artists, they arrived in true style in a gleaming white helicopter and had Quintessentially on-hand for the entire evening to ensure any emergencies were taken care of. One member's shoe broke half way through the dancing, Quintessentially managed to source a replacements at 11pm that night. The evening was a great success, with members getting fully involved in the charity auction.
7. Secret Private Island Party: With the British weather being slightly unreliable some members have decided to call upon their account managers to assist with plans for foreign exploration. While Europe is always a lovely destination, this year members are getting much more adventurous. Quintessentially has been booking up deluxe trips to Tibet and Nepal, where members even dined with the Dalai Lama! Quintessentially has also been booking skydiving trips to Mount Everest, treks through the Amazon and a deluxe spa week in Lombok. Some members have preferred to enjoy a completely private island birthday extravaganza. All 100 guests were flown in privately and enjoyed truly 6* accommodation, as well as days filled with luxury cruises and water activities. Evening entertainment and world class chefs dazzled the guests each evening, with the final night seeing the Red Arrows do a display.
8. Wine tastings: The ever increasing thirst for all things from the vine has led to several round-the-world trips being planned. Private jets, 100 yr old bottles, gorgeous chateaus, and endless sunsets in private vineyards. From France to Italy, America to New Zealand, Argentina to Australia Quintessentially members have been enjoying the finest things in life, in truly the finest locations.
9. Kenwood House: The stunning estate in the midst of Hampstead Heath stands out as being one of the UK’s most celebrated pieces of architecture. The gardens are decorated with lush vegetation and the views are breath taking. Members lucky enough to host a private party here were given a real treat when a double helicopter acrobatic display team flew in and performed spectacular stunts, flying through the skies, as the sun went down.
10. What a Zoo! Quintessentially members have very little time to enjoy with their families during the summer. They take every opportunity to make it count and get the most out of it. One member didn’t want to spend time travelling around the globe to find the most amusing activities for himself and his family, but instead had Quintessentially create the ultimate children's playground at his estate in Yorkshire. Fitted out with a huge private zoo, an aquatic park with water slides and fountains, a giant bowling alley, a pop-up Macdonalds and an ice-cream parlour... kids and adults alike had a weekend to remember.