"This guide is a must have for any producer or adult website owner."
Somerville, NJ (PRWEB) July 07, 2011
Pepper Law Group, one of the adult industry's leading law firms, has released the first-of-its-kind informational guide to understanding the complex rules and regulations associated with 18 USC 2257 and 28 CFR 75, the laws associated with record keeping and labeling of adult content.
"We've been assisting our clients with these regulations for years - now, anyone is able to understand them in this simple guide," explains Dan Pepper, managing member of Pepper Law Group. "I think this is an invaluable guide that should be sitting on the desk of any adult business owner."
Packed inside this guide, you'll find:
- A breakdown of all of the applicable laws and regulations
- A description of who must comply with the regulations
- Where your records must be kept, and the rules for custodians of records
- A comparison of 18 USC 2257 and 18 USC 2257A, including what "simulated" sexually explicit conduct is
- What does "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area" really mean?
- A list of frequently asked questions and answers from our clients
Pick up your copy now at a low introductory rate by visiting http://www.adultwebsitelawyer.com and clicking "Products and Services."
About Pepper Law Group, LLC
Pepper Law Group's offices are located at 72 West End Avenue, Somerville, New Jersey 08876. More information about Pepper Law Group can be found by visiting http://www.adultwebsitelawyer.com or by telephone at 908.698.0330.