"STAT!Ref's NEW UI is a testament to our organization's dedication to excellence in customer satisfaction," Dean Serra, Vice President of STAT!Ref’s Global Sales and Marketing Division
Jackson Hole, WY (PRWEB) July 11, 2011
STAT!Ref, a worldwide leader in online healthcare information that provides resource solutions for universities, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals is pleased to announce a release of its newly redesigned user interface. STAT!Ref has now made it even easier to access relevant, evidence based, authoritative healthcare e-resources – with their new website re-design.
“The new STAT!Ref user interface is designed specifically with our customers in mind, to guide them quickly, easily and effectively through the many functionality features we now make available. Throughout the development of this interface, our intent was to provide users with an intuitive technology that delivers quality information effortlessly along with the ability to customize individual preferences,” said Dean Serra, VP of STAT!Ref’s global Sales and Marketing division. “This is a testament to our organizations dedication to excellence in customer satisfaction.”
STAT!Ref’s enhanced website provides:
- Updated search functions to quickly access our 300+ health-care resources, 500,000
images, and 1000 videos with ease and efficiency.
- Enhanced access to tools needed to make research easier, such as: Stedman’s Medical
Dictionary and our medical calculator “MedCalc 3000.”
- Dynamic ability to quickly download tables, figures, images for presentations and lectures.
- A Powerful search engine that keeps historical track of your research; enabling you to
automatically retrieve your “favorites” for fast retrieval.
- Redesigned layout making it easier to locate resources and find relevant, authoritative,
evidence based information
- Enhanced ease of access to bibliographic citations; including Refworks and Endnote.
- More user preference options – that enable enhanced customization.
- New aesthetic design – clean, crisp and easily navigable.
In August 2011, the new version of STAT!Ref Online will be released. On July 11th current subscribers will have the ability to preview the new UI from a link offered on their current subscriptions. This is just one of the many innovative steps that STAT!Ref is taking to help students, professors, and healthcare professionals.
Learn more about STAT!Ref at http://www.statref.com