Blaine, MN (PRWEB) July 06, 2011
Infinite Campus, Inc.® announces the release of the Infinite Campus District Edition E.1126 student information system (SIS) and Infinite Campus State Edition E.1126 statewide student system.
Infinite Campus District Edition E.1126 release highlights:
- Enable district-wide attendance auditing, and track student, section, and teacher attendance changes using included reports
- Manage assignments placed into multiple sections and aligned to multiple standards from a single easy-to-use interface
- Score assignments utilizing assignment marks, rubrics or points
- Copy assignments from current or prior calendars using an intuitive editor as often as needed
- Create supporting assignment categories, such as homework or tests, when copying assignments
- Merge assignments and categories by copying from multiple sections to a single destination section
- Differentiate instruction by assigning one or more student groups to a student
- View assignments, activities, and attendance information through the calendar-based daily planner and print for substitute teachers
- Collect primary teaching area on district assignment for purposes of highly qualified identification
- Use the FRAM Household Application Editor to enter and process family applications supporting new regulated changes from the U.S.D.A.
- Numerous state reporting and localization enhancements
The Infinite Campus District Edition is the most comprehensive SIS on the market today. Infinite Campus is committed to creating a rich set of new classroom functionality to further support teachers. The E.1126 enhancements along with the functionality already in the system continue to streamline the instructional process for teachers in districts using Infinite Campus.
Highlights of the Infinite Campus State Edition E.1126 release include:
- Publish and update ad hoc filters to district systems throughout the state to provide consistent reporting and increase district staff productivity
- Collect primary teaching area on district assignment for purposes of highly qualified identification and federal reporting
The Infinite Campus State Edition is a dependable, accurate and inexpensive method to collect student data statewide. With ten years of experience delivering state solutions, Infinite Campus develops unique functionality with our department of education customer partners, including the features in this release.
Infinite Campus is a living solution which lets customers enjoy monthly enhancements immediately or take them when ready. Monthly releases eliminate major perpetual license “software upgrades” which disrupt daily district operations. The Infinite Campus living solution lets districts gain new functionality as technologies and regulations change.
Release notes for Campus Customers are located on the Campus Community under Knowledge Base, Release Information.
About Infinite Campus
For over a decade, Infinite Campus has successfully implemented its solutions for customers of all sizes. As the largest American-owned student information system with a national customer retention rate of 99 percent, Infinite Campus applications manage more than 4.5 million students in 43 states. Infinite Campus customers range from those with fewer than 100 students to more than 600,000 including school districts, regional consortia, state departments of education and the federal government.