We rented a vehicle from Better Life Mobility to take one of our National Team athletes to a competition. I loved the van and loved the customer service
Riverside, CA (PRWEB) July 13, 2011
Better Life Mobility now offers the latest model Honda Odyssey and Chrysler Town & Country mobility van rentals at all locations.
Your Wheelchair Van Rental Checklist:
Why rent a handicap van? If you get around using a wheelchair or scooter, you know how much easier life is when you have the right equipment. A fully loaded handicap van is not only a safer way to travel, itʼs more convenient and provides you a lot more independence.
You might need a wheelchair van rental in the following situations:
- You need reliable transportation to make medical appointments in order to be released from the hospital and to heal faster.
- You need to learn to drive with a disability, and your vocational therapist is providing handicap driverʼs training.
- You want to avoid depending on a transit serviceʼs schedule during a crucial time.
- You want to arrive at a special event in style.
- Youʼre going on a road trip and you need a reliable wheelchair van to take you there in comfort.
- Youʼre going to San Diego or Las Vegas on business and you need a wheelchair van rental to get you to your meetings and hotel.
- Youʼre in the market for a new handicap van and youʼd like to try out a few vans before you make that important decision.
- Your own handicap van has been in an accident and you need an insurance replacement while yours is being repaired.
- Your wheelchair van is being serviced, and you donʼt want to be stuck at home until itʼs finished.
If youʼre shopping for the best handicap van rental deal, hereʼs a checklist:
1. Be sure the wheelchair van rental dealership will pick you up or drop you off if you need a ride.
2. Make sure the handicap van rental has all the accessibility options you need to ride or drive safely.
3. If youʼre renting for more than 3 weeks, ask about long-term van rental deals.
4. If your insurance is covering the rental, ask if the dealership will bill your insurance company directly, saving you the hassle.
5. Ask what happens should your handicap rental van has a flat tire on the road or is in an accident. You shouldnʼt get stuck anywhere.
Better Life Mobility has helped the handicapped communities of San Diego and Las
Vegas be more independent with quality handicapped vans and vehicles since 1997. If you have any questions about handicapped van rentals, call your closest Better Life Mobility Center.