Redding, CT (PRWEB) July 11, 2011
The agenda for Search Marketing Expo - SMX East is posted. It features more than 50 sessions, networking activities and keynote addresses. View the agenda here.
Register online at smxeast.com or by phone at (877) 242-5242. Those interested in attending must register by July 16 to qualify for Super Early Bird rates, the lowest available.
SMX East will be held September 13-15 in New York City; the Expo Hall will be open September 13-14. Pre-conference workshops will run September 12.
The agenda includes advanced, intermediate and beginner-level sessions on paid search advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing and conversions.
SMX East is programmed by search authorities Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editors of Search Engine Land, the leading news blog for internet and search engine marketers.
Conference attendees can customize their own program by selecting from over fifty sessions including:
- What Every Paid Search Marketer Needs to Know About Google +1
- Facebook, Twitter, Social Signals & Search
- How Can Retargeting Be Made Less Creepy?
- Ecommerce & Retail Search Marketing Tactics
- Best Practices for PPC Ad Testing
- Panda Proofing Your Content
- Mobile Search Ads
SMX East will also feature five workshops hosted by leading experts in internet and search engine marketing. Topics include SEO, Google AdWords training, SEO for in-house marketers, international search and Facebook marketing. Additional information at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/workshops
Conference attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about best-of-breed solutions from the market leaders in the SMX East Expo Hall. The Expo Hall is open noon to 6pm on September 13 and 9:45am to 4pm on September 14. See the current list of exhibitors at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/2011/exhibitors
The Super Early Bird rate of $1295 for an All Access pass includes all of the exceptional content, online and off-line networking activities, and the essential conveniences SMX events provide like WiFi in session rooms and hot lunches. Register online at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/register or by calling (877) 242-5242.
Group rates offering discounts of up to 25% are also available. Details at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/group-registration
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX East and Third Door Media
SMX East features sessions just for you, whether you are looking for advanced tactics or just starting out in search, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX East for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, social media marketing, local and mobile search will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. Meet new contacts and reconnect with colleagues. SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with other industry thought leaders.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your custom itinerary. SMX has got you covered.
The Search Marketing Expo - SMX conference series is produced by Third Door Media, Inc. Third Door Media's mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. Search Marketing Expo conferences are held around the world and include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced (Seattle, WA and London, England), SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX SoLoMo – Social, Local & Mobile Search (Phoenix, AZ).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land, the leading search marketing news and analysis site, and Sphinn.com, a social news site that allows search and internet marketers to share news stories, participate in subject-specific discussion forums, and build their professional networks. The company also provides a full range of innovated marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Search Marketing Now brand.