We are excited to release our new video conferencing suite of tools!
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) July 11, 2011
Edvance360, LLC, a leading provider of eLearning services and software, has announced its release of Edvance360 LMS-SN Release 6.1. Edvance360 is a Learning Management System combining robust course management tools with a secure social network and web 2.0 tools to create an effective learning environment. Edvance360 is also the winner of the 2011 CODiE Award for Best Post-Secondary Course or Learning Management System.
The latest release includes:
- Edvance360 Live!™ - Integrated video conferencing services; facilitates live classroom interaction, including presentation sharing, whiteboard capabilities, live audio, and video conferencing.
- Video/Audio Notes - Record, save and present video and audio notes from many places within the application; record a course introduction, lesson instructions and personalized student feedback without ever leaving Edvance360.
- Plagiarism Detection Powered by TurnItIn™ - Edvance360 has teamed up with the global leader in plagiarism detection to provide integrated plagiarism detection tools.
- Student Engagement Log - Administrators can view a log of all student engagements with the system and also record external interactions with students.
- Attendance Tracking - Set up custom dates and track student attendance from Gradebook.
- Video Streaming Services Updates - Clients who use our video streaming services on our managed cloud instance can now take advantage of automatic HTML5 encoding for viewing videos on iOS devices including iPhones and iPads.
“Late last year, a majority of our clients realized their current video/audio conferencing vendors might not remain viable, so they turned to us. Less than six months later, we are excited to release 6.1, including E360 Live!™ This new offering provides our clients with an affordable, fully integrated, easy-to-use synchronous component for their courses,” said Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing. “Adding this offering demonstrates our flexibility and commitment to meeting our clients’ needs—before they actually have time to become needs!”
We invite you to consider Edvance360. Edvance360 offers:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360 pricing is significantly lower than other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first to combine social networking and other Web 2.0, collaborative tools (Wikis, Communities, Journals, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Learning Outcomes Management (LOM) – Edvance360 provides intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels at no additional cost.
- ePortfolios – Edvance clients benefit from professional portfolios containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from instructors at no additional cost.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.