Redwood Shores, CA (PRWEB) July 08, 2011
Rocket Fuel Inc., the leading real-time digital media targeting and optimization company, today announced that CEO and co-founder George John will present at the Variety Venture Capital and New Media Summit to be held July 8, 2011 at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California. William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will be attending the prestigious event to support the development of London’s Tech City Initiative. Rocket Fuel, which is headquartered in Silicon Valley and also has an office in London, was chosen to present at the conference from hundreds of leading technology companies.
- The Variety Venture Capital and New Media Summit will explore how technology innovation is critical for the growth of the entertainment industry. The conference will highlight how startups with strong ideas can thrive thanks to post-recession financial and partnership support from Hollywood.
- John will join a panel titled “Mega-Trends – Finding Opportunity in Today's Major Societal Movements,” to be held from 2:45pm—3:30pm on Friday July 8. John will join panelists from Zaaz, Gravitas Ventures, and Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Specific topic discussions will include: how the growing U.S. Hispanic population and declining European birth rate will impact consumer demand; if the faith-based community will maintain its strength and influence; and how changing consumer preferences in viewing content (i.e. trends towards renting movies rather than buying) will impact the entertainment and media industries.
About Rocket Fuel:
- Rocket Fuel’s patent-pending technology combines behavioral, contextual, geographic, demographic, and many other data analytics techniques to accurately target ads across the web, in display, video, social, and mobile channels – delivering relevant ads seen by over 150-million people per month.
- Rocket Fuel is the fastest-growing ad technology company in 2011. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans from Yahoo!, DoubleClick and NASA, the company has raised $26.6M from Mohr Davidow Ventures, Nokia Growth Partners, Northgate Capital, Labrador Ventures, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel Inc., the leader in real-time digital media targeting and optimization, transforms online campaigns into marketing engines that deliver the metrics that matter to brands and their agencies. The company’s audience targeting technology, FusionEngine℠, combines behavioral, contextual, geographic, demographic, and many other data analytics techniques to generate results better than retargeting for direct-response advertisers and better than TV for brands. Over 400 of the world’s leading brand advertisers run on Rocket Fuel across display, mobile, video and social media, including eight of the top 10 Interbrand Best Global Brands. Rocket Fuel has offices in eight cities across the US and Europe. Learn more at http://www.rocketfuel.com.
# # #