Mannheim (PRWEB) July 11, 2011
ProCamera for iPhone was the first dedicated iPhone camera app on the App Store. It has evolved from a smart stock app replacement to the premier all-in-one photo & video app.
With David Pogue’s praise in the New York Times: "The High End crowd swears by it“ and winning the "Gizmodo Best iOS Photo App Award 2010“ among its many other awards, ProCamera is known as defining the state-of-the-art in iPhone photography development.
The most recent update V3.1 brings several new features that make ProCamera stand even further out of the mass of other photo apps:
- The "First-on-the-App Store“ QuickFlick album gives users the most intuitive way to get to their photos and videos -- by simply flicking from left to right.
With Microsoft already claiming patent rights on this feature, ProCamera is the first app on the App Store to introduce this gesture to the iMasses.
- RapidFire Burst is a DSLR-like way to shoot photos -- letting you snaps a unlimited number of photos in very quick succession (up to 12/second) by holding your finger on the shutter button (performance depends on device model and chosen resolution).
- Social media integration: With bulk social network sharing including options available like folder selection, privacy settings, tagging, commenting, and geo-tagging, ProCamera is ready for the needs of Generation Touch.
- Photo-based Navigation: Snap a picture of your parked car or any other place you would like to remember (or to show someone else), and ProCamera will store the location plus the compass direction - the camera was facing. The photo info screen inside ProCamera‘s album will show this data next to time, date and all other EXIF info. Users will be able to see a map with the location & direction of the photo with the option to launch the coordinates inside the pre-installed Maps app in order to show a route and navigate to that spot.
The team behind ProCamera is constantly working on improvements to give customers the latest features and capabilities possible leveraging iOS and our own unique technologies.
Other, already well-known features include
- AntiShake image stabilization
- advanced focus, exposure and white-balance adjustments for videos & photos
- arrangement guides
- image editing for optimized results
- filters and effects to open whole new realms of creative expression
- powerful social network sharing
- and, most important, a sophisticated and easy-to-use user interface
The list of new developments goes on. Customers can be confident to see more and more features added to this already well-rounded app, all packed into an intuitive user interface for a powerful, easy, and professional photo experience.
For more information and media requests, please contact:
US marketing coordinator
PR & Communications
Lenaustrasse 17, 68167 Mannheim
+49 621 1567694
ProCamera is one of the most versatile photo apps available on the App Store. It is a 3-in-1 app offering a camera, a video, as well as photo and video editing tools. Winner of the GIZMODO Photo App Award 2010, Apple’s Staff Favorite, and Best App Development award at the iPhone DevCon 2010 in Germany — ProCamera sets new standards in iPhotography, delivering intuitive and fast control over some of the most powerful features available on the iPhone platform.
# # #