Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 13, 2011
Spotlighting creativity, a diverse array of Hollywood talent is set to host Sherwood Oaks’ Top A-List Talent Class focusing on Bankable Actors and Directors, this Wednesday, July 13 to Friday, July 15, 2011. This is an exciting opportunity to be face to face with top Hollywood directors, actors, producers, and writers who have the ability and connections to make films happen. Every month, Sherwood Oaks College has 3-day seminar open to the public which allow individuals the opportunity to create serious success for their screenwriting/filmmaking career.
The following guests have confirmed:
- Will Smith’s production company (I am Legend, Independence Day)
- Steve Carell’s production company (Get Smart, Crazy Stupid Love)
- Natalie Portman’s production company (Black Swan, V for Vendetta)
- Alison Eastwood & Micky Levy (Director, Writer, Rails & Ties)
- Jamie Foxx’s production company (Ray, Due Date)
- Tamar Hoffs, Director
- Timothy Bottoms, Director
- Richard Benjamin (The Goodbye Girl)
- Sam Raimi’s production company (Spider Man, Evil Dead),
- Todd Phillips’ production company (Hangover, Due Date),
- Peter Segal’s production company (Get Smart, 50 First Dates), director,
- Peter Hyams (End of Days, Time Cop),
- Pierce Brosnan’s production company (Thomas Crown Affair, Die Another Day),
- Joe Dante’s company, John Malkovich’s production company (Burn After Reading, Being John Malkovich),
- Steven Seagal’s production company (Urban Justice),
- Brett Ratner’s production company (X-Men, Rush Hour).
- Golden Globe nominated and Emmy winner, Hector Elizondo (Runaway Bridge, The Pretty Women, Princess Diaries, Chicago Hope) will be a speaker.
- Golden Globe and Emmy-nominated, Mike Ferrell (Mash, Providence) will make a special speaking appearance.
This triple session seminar is being offered starting at only $99, available to a maximum of 20 students, providing unsurpassed access to successful Hollywood professionals. This Sherwood Oaks seminar is aimed at passionate screenwriters and serious industry professionals, offering three full days of training and networking.
For more information about Sherwood Oaks College seminars, please visit: http://www.sherwoodoakscollege.com.
For media inquiries about the 2011 Bankable Talent Seminar, please contact Christine Owens in the SWO Communications Department at 323-878-2226, email sherwoodoakscollege(at)gmail(dot)com