Hengelo, Netherlands (PRWEB) July 13, 2011
Today, ActiveXperts Software introduced ActiveXperts Mobile Messaging Toolkit.
ActiveXperts Mobile Messaging Toolkit is a new product introduced by ActiveXperts Software. This product is the successor of the SMS & MMS Toolkit. With this product, ActiveXperts aims to provide companies with a fast, reliable and easy to use toolkit for sending out and receiving SMS and Pager messages.
New features in ActiveXperts Mobile Messaging Toolkit 6.0:
- Complete rework of the GSM, SMPP and HTTP API's
- Added samples for USSD using GSM modems that support this
- Added samples for sending out XML documents with HTTP protocol
- GSM API supports sending as well as receiving in Text mode as well as in PDU mode
- GSM API lets user receive individual parts of multipart messages with the option to assemble them
- GSM API allows more fine grained control over sending custom commands as well as receiving data
- SMPP API now is completely asynchronous for improved performance
- SMPP API allows users to inspect delivery reports instead of automatically integrating them into the message status
- SMPP API allows option to add TLV's to an outgoing Bind operation as well as outgoing SMS messages
- SMPP API allows users to select if outgoing multipart messages should be send using 8 bit UDH's, 16 bit UDH's or 'sar' TLV's
- SMPP API receives multipart messages send using 8 bit UDH's, 16 bit UDH's or 'sar' TLV's
- SMPP API introduces TLV object for easy access to attached TLV's
- HTTP API now introduces build in command for easy URL Encoding, HEX encoding as well as Base64 Encoding
- HTTP API now introduces the option to attach custom HTTP headers
- MMS is no longer supported
In the near future, Mobile Messaging Toolkit will be extended with other mobile messaging protocols.
ActiveXperts is a leading provider of network monitoring software, SMS/MMS solutions and network communication toolkits. Key products include ActiveXperts Network Monitor to monitor network servers and devices; SMS Messaging Server to send/receive and process (bulk) SMS messages, Mobile Messaging Toolkit to offer SMS and Pager functionality to Windows developers; ActiveSocket Network Communication SDK to offer IP based communication enhancements to Windows developers.