It’s an ever-expanding library of interesting and beneficial data from the experts on online scheduling software solutions.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) July 15, 2011
Appointment-Plus, the leader in online scheduling software, today released its information-rich Knowledge Base, a new feature that offers both current clients and interested visitors the opportunity to view a comprehensive collection of instructional videos, read educational and ‘how-to” articles and news items, keep abreast of system updates, and learn the ins and outs of the dynamic online scheduler calendar and online booking technologies.
The Appointment-Plus Knowledge Base is accessible on its Web site, http://www.appointment-plus.com, through the Resources tab at the top of each page.
“Having a thorough understanding of a software product or service and all of its features is important in getting the most out of it and utilizing it to its fullest potential,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-Plus. “Our new Knowledge Base is loaded with informative and educational materials that will allow our current clients to become better acquainted with our product, as well as educate site visitors looking to learn more about Appointment-Plus and online scheduling technology.
“In essence, it’s an ever-expanding library of interesting and beneficial data from the experts on online scheduling software solutions.”
The Appointment-Plus Knowledge Base allows users to search for items by key terms or browse by categories. It consists of seven areas:
- Search the Knowledge Base. Users enter key search terms in the same manner as using search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- Browse by Category. Quickly jump to a specific category or sub-category to view the related articles.
- Featured Articles. Appointment-Plus will feature five articles at any given time based on their importance.
- Recent News. News items, blog posts, relevant press releases and other items will be listed here.
- View Articles by Category. Users can click on category and subcategory headings to look for their desired articles based on the subject of their inquiry.
- Most Popular Articles. The Knowledge Base will display the five most popular articles based on the number of views.
- Recent Entries. The last five articles created or updated in the Knowledge Base will be listed here.
Included in the content of articles are meaningful icons and colored highlighted areas to assist the reader, such as legends, video links, document attachments and tips.
A provider of online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-Plus online business calendar provides the online tools businesses, Fortune 500 companies, colleges and universities, medical practitioners, organizations, inbound docking facilities and other entities that rely on accurate and effective appointment- and reservation-scheduling need to automate, streamline and improve their processes. The online scheduler calendar offers such beneficial features as:
- Online self-scheduling, whereby individuals schedule their own appointments or reservations when it’s most convenient for them, 24 hours a day.
- Automated e-mail and text message reminders sent out the by the appointment calendar software prior to a scheduled appointment or reservation time.
- Online customer payment options.
- Robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities.
- E-marketing solutions through iContact.
Because it’s Web-based, Appointment-Plus online scheduling calendars require only an Internet connection to utilize, without any installations, downloads, additional hardware or internal or contracted IT support required. For users wishing to utilize the online self-scheduling feature, Appointment-Plus online business calendar provides a unique URL to their online scheduler calendar that can be placed in a “Book Now” button on their Web site, social media page such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, newsletter, e-mail message or other spot.
Pricing starts at $39 per month, with no long-term contracts. All sign-ups receive a complementary training session with a professional set-up coach during their 15-day free trial period of the service.
“As the saying goes, ‘Knowledge is Power’, and our new Knowledge Base will help you and your business harness the power of Appointment-Plus for improved appointment- and reservation-booking processes,” La Loggia adds. “It’s another valuable feature from the industry’s leading scheduling software system.”
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the leading online appointment-scheduling system, serving organizations in 11 countries ranging from one-person businesses to Fortune 500 companies. With over 10 million end users across 100 industries, Appointment-Plus is the preferred scheduler for personal fitness trainers, gyms and health clubs, colleges and universities, holistic practitioners, salons, shipping docks, government agencies, health care providers, financial institutions, tour operators, and many other types of organizations. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., over 70 million appointments have been booked through Appointment-Plus since its launch in 2001.
# # #