Transcend fits the travel needs of sleep apnea patients and overcomes hurdles associated with using a bulky, hassle-ridden traditional sleep machine.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) July 12, 2011
Somnetics, International Inc., the maker of the Transcend travel CPAP, is pleased to announce the addition of five new dealers located to its list of dealers selling Transcend. They include:
Home Care Resources, 1139 N 26th Street, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, 53081, 920-458-5768
Metz Medical, Inc., 4720 Green Bay Road, Kenosha, Wisconsin, 53144, 262-654-4000
Sleep Wellness Institute, 2356 S 102nd Street, West Allis, Wisconsin, 53227, 414-336-3000
Pulmonary Care, 320 Darby Road, Havertown, Pennsylvania, 19083, 610-853-1985
Hayat Home Medical, 3518 W 95th Street, Evergreen Park, Illinois, 60805, 708-422-2300
Transcend is a new wearable sleep apnea therapy device designed to be the ultimate travel CPAP. Transcend fits the travel needs of sleep apnea patients and overcomes hurdles associated with using a bulky, hassle-ridden traditional sleep machine including:
- it is the smallest, most portable CPAP available
- it weighs less than 1 lb, making it the lightest CPAP on the market
- it uses low power consumption
- battery pack and mobile power options allows for CPAP use in remote locations
- a small, hygienic heat moisture exchanger for humidification replaces the water-filled humidification chamber
- it’s universal AC power supply automatically converts power current outside the United States
- it automatically compensates therapy pressure to altitudes of up to 8,000 feet
- it is FAA compliant
For a full list of online and retail dealers selling Transcend, please visit the Transcend website.
Transcend is a Somnetics, International Inc. Product
Somnetics, International Inc. is a privately held Minnesota-based medical device company and is an emerging leader in customer-driven design, development, and production of respiratory medical devices. Somnetics’ mission is focused on integrating technology, customer input, and employee creativity to provide innovative, high quality products that improve the lives of people with respiratory disorders. It received FDA market clearance for the Transcend CPAP machine in July 2010. Transcend is protected by several issued and pending US and foreign patents.