Henderson, NV (PRWEB) July 14, 2011
DigiPath, Inc.®, a provider of affordable, innovative, and reliable digital pathology solutions, unites digital pathology thought leaders under DigiPath’s Medical Advisory Board. The Board will work closely with DigiPath team to provide expertise in growing the digital pathology user adoption in community pathology practices, hospitals, academic medical centers, and laboratories worldwide.
DigiPath’s Medical Advisor Board members include;
- Richard J. Cote, M.D., FRCPath, FCAP, Chair, Pathology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Steven Hinrichs M.D., Chair, Pathology & Microbiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Thomas M. Wheeler, M.D., Chair, Pathology & Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Ossama W. Tawfik, M.D., Ph.D., Vice-Chair, Pathology, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Alexander R. Judkins, M.D., Pathologist-in-Chief and Department Head, Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Keith J. Kaplan, M.D., CIO, Carolinas Pathology Group
- Drazen M. Jukic, M.D. PhD, Chief, Dermatopathology VA, Associate Professor, University of South Florida
- Toby C. Cornish, M.D., PhD, Assistant Professor, Pathology, John Hopkins University
“Our medical advisory brings together the most innovated thought leaders within digital pathology,” stated Eric Stoppenhagen, DigiPath’s Chief Executive Officer. "Each member has used digital pathology for at least five years, and continues to use on a daily basis. The members provide DigiPath the foundation to deliver innovate digital pathology solutions for years to come.”
About DigiPath, Inc.
DigiPath, Inc. provides the next generation of affordable, innovative, and reliable digital pathology solutions. DigiPath’s advisors bring over 60 years combined expertise in pioneering digital pathology, implementing over 500 installations at community pathology practices, hospitals, academic medical centers, reference laboratories, biopharma organizations, and life science research institutions worldwide.
Visit http://www.digipath.biz to view Medical Advisory Board members’ biographies.
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT
This Press Release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. DigiPath has tried, whenever possible, to identify these forward-looking statements using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "plans," "intends," "potential" and similar expressions. These statements reflect DigiPath's current beliefs and are based upon information currently available to it. Accordingly, such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause DigiPath's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. DigiPath undertakes no obligation to update or provide advice in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information catered in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements.