Jakarta (PRWEB) July 13, 2011
Accor, the largest operator of hotels in Asia Pacific, today announced the launch of Ramadhan Campaign Super Breakfast (*) ‘Breakfast @ Rp.500++’ nationwide to welcome the month of fasting in Indonesia. With the Super Breakfast campaign, guests staying at selected MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and all seasons hotels will be entitled for buffet breakfast priced only at Rp. 500++ per person. Valid for a maximum two persons per room and reservations made via accorhotels.com/superbreakfast, walk-in or call center.
Michel Vivier, Director of Operations, Accor Indonesia says, “Accor’s unique proposition of Ramadhan Campaign Super Breakfast differentiates us with other Ramadhan programs in hotel industry. Accor is ready to make merry of the Ramadhan month and Eid ul-Fitr (Idul Fitri) as a significant holiday period for Indonesian families."
Ramadhan starts at end of July 2011, and people usually will make preparation for the fasting month one week prior to the holy month. With 40 operating hotels network across archipelago to date, Accor estimates more than 400,000 hotel guests will enjoy the Super Breakfast program.
Adi Satria, Regional Director, Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Accor Malaysia-Indonesia-Singapore says, “It is time again for an exciting, holy month and we are optimistic that the offering will be enthusiastically welcomed by our guests. Hotel guests can explore, choose and enjoy Indonesian and International halal cuisine that specifically prepared by our professional chefs, such as traditional soto mie from ibis."
The ‘Breakfast @ Rp.500++’ promo is valid for stays from 1 August 2011 to 15 September 2011. Reservations must be made during the period 1 July 2011 to 15 September 2011. Visit Accor Hotels Indonesia website for more information.
(*) The promo terms and conditions applied as follows:
- Promotion is applicable for Indonesia hotels (except for Lombok and Bali. In Bali, the promo is applicable only at Mercure Bali Harvestland and all seasons Bali Denpasar).
- Bookings can be made through website, call center, walk-in-guest, direct hotel booking.
- Rates are per room per night, entitled guest for special breakfast price for maximum 2 pax.
- Additional person will be charged with normal breakfast rate.
- Rates refer to per room per night (single/twin) subject to availability & rates vary on different days and different category of rooms selected.
- Promotion offer may not be available on certain days and during peak periods. Please search for alternative date (s) in unavailable.
- Advantage Plus member’s discount = 15%, BCA cardholders discount = 10%, GFF members discount = 10%. Discounts are not allowed to be accumulated.
- Changes and cancellation are subject to hotel’s policy.
List of Participating Hotels
1. The Phoenix Yogyakarta
2. Novotel Batam
3. Novotel Lampung
4. Novotel Palembang
5. Novotel Mangga Dua
6. Novotel Bogor
7. Novotel Bandung
8. Novotel Solo
9. Novotel Semarang
10. Novotel Yogyakarta
11. Novotel Surabaya
12. Novotel Balikpapan
13. Novotel Bangka
14. Novotel Manado
15. Mercure Batam
16. Mercure Convention Centre
17. Mercure Jakarta Kota
18. Mercure Surabaya
19. Mercure Pontianak
20. Mercure Bali Harvestland (opening soon)
21. Royal Regency Makassar
22. ibis Pekanbaru
23. ibis Slipi
24. ibis Tamarin
25. Hotel Arcadia
26. ibis Mangga Dua
27. ibis Kemayoran
28. ibis Solo
29. ibis Malioboro
30. ibis Semarang
31. ibis Rajawali Surabaya
32. all seasons Bali Denpasar (opening soon)
Accor, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 90 countries with 4,200 hotels and more than 500,000 rooms.
Accor's broad portfolio of hotel brands - Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1, hotelF1 and Motel 6, and its related activities, Thalassa sea & spa and Lenôtre - provide an extensive offer from luxury to budget. With 145,000 employees worldwide, the Group offers to its clients and partners nearly 45 years of know-how and expertise.