The Family FunPass is all a family needs to beat the heat and enjoy favorite summer attractions together– while saving more than 20 percent off the cost of individually priced admission.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) July 13, 2011
Smart Destinations, the leading provider of multi-attraction passes designed to save travelers time and money, today announced the launch of its Family FunPass, an attraction pass designed for families who want to have fun at nearby attractions, while saving money. Available for seven U.S. destinations, including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco and Southern California, the new Family FunPass provides discounted entry to four of the most popular family attractions in each city, plus valuable perks like skip-the-line privileges.
The Family FunPass is all a family needs to beat the heat and enjoy favorite summer attractions together– while saving more than 20 percent off the cost of individually priced admission. The pass is active for 60 days from first use, allowing busy families to visit all four attractions at their convenience, throughout the summer and even into the school year.
Visit Top Family Attractions and Save:
- Boston – Museum of Science, Fenway Park Tour, Hi-Speed Catamaran Whale Watch, Hop-On/Off Beantown Trolley (savings of almost $100 for a family of 4)
- Chicago – Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium, Lake Cruise, SkyDeck Chicago - Willis Tower (savings of over $60 for a family of 4)
- Los Angeles – Universal Studios, Madame Tussauds, Aquarium of the Pacific, Pacific Park on Santa Monica Pier (savings of almost $100 for a family of 4)
- New York – American Museum of Natural History, NY Waterway Skyline cruise, Top of the Rock, Madame Tussauds (savings of almost $90 for a family of 4)
- San Diego – LEGOLAND® California, San Diego Zoo, 1 Hour Harbor Tour, Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum (savings of $110 for a family of 4)
- San Francisco – Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium, California Academy of Sciences, Golden Gate Bay Cruise (savings of over $65 for a family of 4)
- Southern California – LEGOLAND® California, Universal Studios Hollywood, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm (savings of $165 for a family of 4)
From now until Labor Day, families can purchase the Family FunPass online to immediately start exploring the best their city has to offer. Special Family FunPass features include:
- Instant delivery – Purchase the pass online, with instant delivery via email
- Convenience – Simply print the pass from your computer for immediate use
- Flexibility – Don’t stress, enjoy 60 days to use the pass
- One ticket – Forget multiple tickets because one pass provides admission to all four attractions
- Skip-the-line privileges – Save time and go straight to the front of the line at select attractions
“We created the Family FunPass for families who want to enjoy nearby attractions this summer, without worrying about high costs, long lines or the need for pre-planning,” said Cecilia Dahl, Founder and President of Smart Destinations. “We’re offering the ultimate staycation and summer activity pass – which lets families of all sizes have a great time, whenever they like.”
To purchase a Family FunPass or for more information visit http://www.smartdestinations.com/familyfunpass.
About Smart Destinations
Smart Destinations provides the only multi-attraction passes that maximize the fun, savings and convenience of sightseeing with flexible purchase options for every type of traveler. Available online and at walk-up retail outlets, Smart Destinations passes, including Go City Cards, Go Explorer and Go Select, provide admission to more than 500 attractions across 13 destinations in the U.S., including New York, Orlando, San Diego, Chicago and Boston. All passes come with valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at select attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining. Smart Destinations passes leverage the company’s patented technology and the industry’s largest network of attraction partners to save consumers up to 55% compared to purchasing individual tickets. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit http://www.smartdestinations.com.