We want to make sure every guest has the opportunity to stay fit while enjoying the Bay Area.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 12, 2011
Summer in San Francisco may be relaxing, but the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel is encouraging guests to stay active with a pair of new summer specials meant to make it possible to travel to the Bay Area affordably while keeping fit.
The hotel, located in Union Square, is offering the Drive & Park Summer Special and the Shape up for the Summer Special. The two packages are available through the end of August.
- The Drive & Park Summer Special allows visitors to arrive by car and receive either a $25 gift card at check-in or complimentary parking, along with free access to the hotel’s on-site Club One Fitness Center & Spa. Rates start at just $170 per night on weeknights or $190 per night on Friday and Saturday nights, with an available $20 upgrade to deluxe accommodations.
- The Shape up for the Summer Special is ideal for fitness enthusiasts who want to keep up with their workouts while traveling to San Francisco for leisure or business. Guests will receive four bottles of spring water and a fruit basket in their rooms, along with a $25 gift card at check-in or complimentary parking and free entry to the Club One Fitness Center & Spa. This package is available starting at $199 per night or $219 on Friday or Saturday nights.
“Our onsite fitness center and spa is a perfect piece of the ideal San Francisco vacation,” said Michael Allen, General Manager of Marines’ Memorial Club. “The facility gives guests the chance to stay active and remain refreshed in spite of the rigors of travel. We want to make sure every guest has the opportunity to stay fit while enjoying the Bay Area at a reasonable price.”
Club One Fitness Center & Spa features:
- Cardio training/strength training equipment
- Certified personal trainers
- Complimentary day lockers, towels and spa toiletries
- Free fitness assessment and personal training session
- Dedicated Pilates studio
- Group fitness studio
- Indoor heated lap pool
- Lifestyle and pro shop
- Massage treatment rooms
- Private lockers and laundry service
- Steam rooms
Each night’s stay includes a hearty American breakfast buffet served at the hotel’s rooftop restaurant and two hours of cocktails at the restaurant bar each evening. The summer packages are available in July and August only.
For more information on the packages, please call 1.800.562.7463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel
Originally created as a “living memorial” to the U.S. Marines who served in the Pacific during World War II, the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel has been a fixture of San Francisco’s Union Square neighborhood since 1946. The 1920s-style Beaux-Arts hotel blends modern touches with a rich history, featuring 138 well-appointed guestrooms, a top-floor restaurant and a 646-seat historic theatre. The hotel is open to club members and guests visiting San Francisco.