London (PRWEB) July 27, 2011
Telematics Update notes that the evolution of the telematics market in Brazil and Latin America has been different from that in Europe or America. In South America the focus has been on theft, while elsewhere it has been on infotainment and emergency services.
More than 60% of Brazilian cargo is transported by road, so the country’s economic growth depends in large part on secure transport.
There is a constant need to change security systems. “The continuously changing risk environment demands continuous creativity in developing new solutions,” says Darcio Centoducato risk-management director for Pamcary.
This growing safety telematics market has created a platform to expand existing services and to offer new services. With the upcoming resolution and booming automotive market it is just the right time for Latin America to fully understand this movement and get involved with this lucrative and disruptive industry.
To discuss these topics and more, the telematics industry will unite on the 19th and 20th of September in Sao Paulo, Brazil for the first ever Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011 Conference and Expo at the Intercontinental Sao Paulo.
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011 will bring together the key executives and the leading industry visionaries, including speakers such as: Christiano Blume from Volvo Group Telematics, Andre Weisz , Head of LATAM & RSA Daimler FleetBoard, Fernando Ataide, Product Development infotainment and telematics, Fiat, Antonio Calmon, Director, Kaitech Consulting, , Carlos Briselli, Automotive Systems Engineer, BMW, Ricardo Takahira , New Business Manager Infotainment, Magneti Marelli, Francisco Jimenez Bonilla, Head of Global M2M, Telefonica, Marcio Luz, Vehicle Telematics PM, Volvo Cars, Wireless Car, Vivo ,Harman, and many more..
The speakers will be shedding light on topics such as:
- Resolution 245 and the Resulting Opportunities: First-hand information about CONTRAN 245’s phase-by phase-implementation to establish how it will shape automakers’ investment decisions and ensuing R&D plans for the value-chain
- Driver Safety Management - The Next Step towards Safer Roads: Evaluate the most effective techniques for monitoring driver behaviour and utilize the resulting data to help monitor fuel usage and manage insurance premiums
- Ride the LATAM Telematics Wave: Get up-to-speed with the advancements that have been made to improve safety, security and tracking-based solutions across LATAM to enhance your solutions portfolio
- The Volvo Strategy Unveiled: Understand the methods being adopted by OEMs to customize services and strategies for LATAM markets. We explore the inclusion of ‘soft products’ as part of business cycles amongst others
- Uncover the Opportunities in Insurance Telematics: Discuss the benefits of PAYD ( pay-as-you-drive) schemes to build driver profiles to minimize costs and create longer term benefits
- And many more sessions on topics such as connectivity, infotainment, SVR (stolen vehicle recovery) and exclusive case studies from BMW and Telefonica
For the complete Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011 conference program and speaker line-up, download the e-brochure at: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/latam/download-brochure.shtml or, contact the Telematics Update team at latam(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com
Also to join industry leaders in discussing your position in this market and globally, you can register via the secure link: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/latam/register.shtml
Conference Director I Telematics Update
+44 (0) 207 375 7585 | 1 800 814 3459 ext 7150 (USA Toll Free)