Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 14, 2011
Sales and marketing expert Tom Merlo today announced the launch of Quick to Market Media (QTMM), bringing together Merlo’s more than 20 years of sales and marketing expertise with today’s most advanced digital communications and training techniques. QTMM develops a myriad of training tools to deliver big company advantages to not-so-big companies.
“Differentiation is the key to business success, and Quick To Market Media brings professional experience from sales and marketing departments at Fortune 500 companies along with unsurpassed expertise in today’s leading-edge digital communication tools,” said Merlo. “This combination provides our clients with a competitive advantage specific to each company’s individual needs and places them on a level playing field with the industry giants they might be competing against,” he added.
QTMM has developed a slate of services designed specifically for, but not limited to, small and mid-sized organizations, allowing them to take advantage of world-class digital services without requiring “big company” budgets. QTMM offers a variety of different packages that can include such services as the following:
- Employee Training. For product overviews and introductions, sales and technical training or new employee orientation. QTMM’s unique Train / Test / Reward Programs allow companies to confirm that all appropriate employees actively participated in and retained the information presented during a training, to ensure complete understanding.
- Complete Digital Marketing Strategy. In today’s marketplace, high quality website development and search engine optimization (SEO) activities are critical to a businesses success. Too many companies think a website is a “build it once and forget it” proposition. Recent changes to search algorithms make updates and optimization more important than ever, and QTMM can deliver world-class results on any budget.
- Digital Marketing Tools. Including email newsletters, QR code programs, mobile marketing or pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, among others.
- Social Media Strategy and Management. Social media is a powerful tool for organizations of all sizes and QTMM offers the strategic insight necessary for companies to succeed in the social media realm. Services range anywhere from developing Facebook pages and Twitter programs, to effectively utilizing YouTube channels and LinkedIn communities, plus much more.
- Advertising and Public Relations Programs. Utilizing both traditional and digital venues, including hyper-local television commercial production and placement, video point-of-sale displays, news releases, product announcements, publicity events and more.
- New Product Launch Support. Educating sales representatives on brand messaging and positioning, point-of-purchase materials, product knowledge and other pertinent information.
- Internal and External Communications. Such as, conducting consumer and market research, data analysis, and employee/stakeholder communications.
“Until very recently, only the largest companies could afford to develop and manage programs like these. Today’s digital tools have leveled the playing field, and QTMM brings together decades of sales, marketing and training experience with expertise in exploiting proven digital communication techniques, programs and networks to add substantial value to the bottom line for smaller companies,” said Merlo.
About Quick To Market Media
Founded in 2011 by Tom Merlo, QTMM was created to combine decades of proven sales, marketing and communications expertise with today’s most effective digital communication tools, providing small and mid-sized companies with the support and tools necessary to effectively compete with larger clients in ways never before possible. Merlo leads a team with more than 80 years of combined experience to provide unparalleled value and results to its clients. For more information, visit http://www.quicktomarketmedia.com.