Miami, FL (PRWEB) July 12, 2011
A major new resource for marketing professionals will enable them to better adjust to the multicultural economy by tapping into the knowledge and experience of top academics and business experts. Savvy University, sponsored by Geoscape, has announced the addition of the Savvy University Faculty of Expert Advisors who will provide training via web-based seminars and online classes for executives who wish to address the rapidly changing demographics of their markets. The Expert Faculty advisors are also available for consultation via Geoscape’s Savvy University:
- Tony Suarez, a Marketing Executive who leads Suarez Enterprises.LLC, a consulting firm focused on "Designing Multicultural efforts that drive results."
- Author IsabelValdés, who wrote Marketing to American Latinos and was named by American Demographics magazine as the “21st Century Star of Multicultural Research.” Ms. Valdés is also working on a new book, In-Culture Metrics for Success
- Dr. Felipe Korzenny, PhD., founder and director of Florida State University's Center for Hispanic Marketing Communication and author of Hispanic Marketing.
- Terry Soto, president and CEO of About Marketing Solutions, Inc. (AMS), a Burbank, California-based strategy consulting firm which specializes in the U.S. Hispanic market.
- GregGálvez, founder of the Gálvez Group, offers nearly three decades of success building brands and leading sales and marketing organizations at American Hospital Supply, Baxter International and The Coca-Cola Company.
More information and biographical details of each of the faculty members is available on the Geoscape website at http://www.geoscape.com/faculty.asp.
One of the critical elements to developing a multicultural strategy is to understand the market segments and their needs. For example, many companies focus too much on language issues rather than the underlying nuances between segments in the Hispanic market. Using expert advisors to assist in creating and improving a multicultural marketing strategy enables companies to move beyond translation and fine-tune a variety of areas including their product assortment and distribution strategies, site selection, pricing and promotion planning, in-store merchandising and staffing decisions.
Geoscape serves its clients by providing business strategy, analytics, research, databases and automated intelligence systems. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by Goldman Sachs, Inc. NMS Capital and César M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami. Visit Geoscape at http://www.geoscape.com
Contact: David Radoff, Geoscape 415‐760‐6336 / dradoff(at)geoscape(dot)com
# # #