In-depth news, market intelligence and destination charter guides, now compliment the world's leading directory of superyachts for sale.
Wimbledon, London (PRWEB) July 20, 2011
Boat International is the leading superyacht authority in print, and its website boatinternational.com has, since 2009, been the online destination for brokerage sales, with 45k unique visitors and 1.5 million page impressions every month.* This refit will see boatinternational.com’s reach extend even further with the addition of expert editorial content covering the complete superyacht spectrum.
New key areas of the site include:
- A significantly expanded News section, which now covers brokerage news, charter news and new launches as they happen.
- Market intelligence, data and price movements on the worldwide superyacht market to help you judge when to buy and when to sell your yacht.
- A Destinations section with in-depth information and insider knowledge to inspire and guide yacht owners and charterers as they plan their cruises around the world.
- An Events section with all the key events in the yachting calendar including profiles, events news and videos of awards, regattas and rendezvous.
Boatinternational.com's key purpose is and always will be to provide our users with access to the world’s leading database of superyachts for sale. This unrivaled directory; which features more than 850 yachts for sale from the world's leading brokerage houses, has been upgraded. It now provides users with a facility that is easier to search and navigate through, and a hassle-free way of making an enquiry about a yacht to the broker concerned.
Whether you are looking for your next yacht, the perfect destination to cruise to, or just want the latest news at your fingertips, boatinternational.com is your most valuable online resource.
The best just got better.
- Figures taken from Google Analytics, June 2011
# # #