Madison, WI (PRWEB) July 22, 2011
Symposium format will include physician participation and review of clinical protocols and case studies. Interactive study materials, including articles, and extensive survey of past and current PubMed literature will be available online to all participants prior to the symposium. Presenters will also focus on personal and practical advice for building and growing a successful practice.
- Introducing Hormones into your Practice
- Protocols for Treating Adult Male/Female Hormone Deficiencies
- Review and Analysis of Clinical Case Studies
- Testing and Diagnostic Options
- Treating Thyroid and Adrenal Imbalances
- Testosterone in Men and Women
- Cardiovascular Risk, Breast Cancer Risk, and Vascular Thrombosis
- Scientific Perspectives: WHI, Million Women Study and Other Significant Studies
- Recruiting Patients and Building a Successful BHRT Practice
- And Much More...
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and private, chef-catered networking dinner and wine tasting at the historic Madison Club.
Special Offer: 12 AMA/PRA Catergory 1 CME credits available to participants registering for the optional online course curriculum.
Target Audience: Licensed medical professionals including MDs, NDs, DOs, RNs, Nurse Practitioners, OB/GYNs, and Anti-Aging Specialists
About BHI: The Bioidentical Hormone Initiative is a community of physicians who are dedicated to the treatment of age-related endocrine dysfunction with bioidentical hormones and other evidence-based integrative therapies. http://www.bioidenticalhormoneinitiative.org
Event Sponsors: AgeMD, the Age Management Institute, Restore Health, Physioage Medical Group, Wise Woman Wellness, Center for Holistic Medicine