New York, NY (PRWEB) July 20, 2011
MergeSkills.com, a matchmaking toolset and technology platform that helps business professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, students, retirees, or anyone who has a business idea and is looking for partners, who is interested in working at a hot new startup, or who is looking to buy or sell a business find others who they don’t know but want to know and who want to know them to meet and collaborate has gone beta it was announced today.
According to MergeSkills.com CEO John Polis “It’s match.com for business. We are not a job site or a social network: our proprietary technology anonymously brings users those potential partners, and resources most compatible with their needs and ideas. From a one-time project to an ongoing business, users are quickly and anonymously matched with who (and what) they need to make it happen.”
MergeSkills.com takes a data driven approach to help business professionals find targeted and relevant matches. MergeSkills.com members begin by anonymously completing a business relationship questionnaire that focuses on core professional and compatibility traits such as passion, risk-averseness, skills, industries, willingness to invest, etc. MergeSkills.com members then anonymously complete a similar questionnaire for each type of project they are looking to pursue or professional/partner they are looking to connect with. The MergeSkills.com bi-directional matching algorithms take over, providing MergeSkills .com members with highly targeted and relevant results.
Currently MergeSkills.com provides for member to member bi-directional matching, instant messaging between members who are connected, and email via the secure MergeSKills.com portal.
In future releases, MergeSkills.com will provide:
- The ability for members to create and post private, anonymous opportunities. These opportunities can be anything from a new business idea, an opportunity to be part of the founding group of a new business, an open position, or a business for sale.
- The ability for members to form groups based around a posted opportunity so that the group can apply, bid or make an offering.
- Member to group bi-directional matching.
- Group to member bi-directional matching.
- A full-featured member and group collaboration toolkit.
As an incentive, MergeSkills.com is now offering all beta testers 3 months of unlimited service when premium features are introduced later this year.
Beta testers can register at: http://www.mergeskills.com/index.php/register