Joliet, IL (PRWEB) July 27, 2011
When it comes to the new Mitsubishi i electric vehicle, the sales professionals at Bill Jacobs Mitsubishi cannot wait to be able to offer it to the public. When it comes to buying a new Mitsubishi in Joliet, Illinois, they are tough to beat on selection of vehicles and customer service, which is even more important to some people. The new EPA rating for the Mitsubishi electric car that is coming is really quite impressive in many ways.
The 100% electric-powered Mitsubishi i has earned an EPA-rated 126 MPGe in city driving and 99 MPGe out on the highway - for a total of 112 MPGe combined. Additionally, the EPA has also awarded the stylish and fun-to-drive electric vehicle (EV) a "real world" driving range of 62 miles, which is quite impressive when it comes to zero emission vehicles of the future.
Advanced safety features that are standard on the new electric car from Mitsubishi.
● Dual-stage supplemental front air bags
● Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side impact supplemental air bags
● Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front and rear-seat outboard passengers
● Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control Logic (TCL)
● 4-wheel Anti-Lock Braking system (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
● Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
● A high voltage cut-off system
● An Approaching Vehicle Audible System (AVAS)
"We feel that with the combination of capability, affordability, and high level of efficiency offered by the 2012 Mitsubishi i will prove very appealing to consumers considering EV transportation," said Yoichi Yokozawa, President and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors North America.
In November of this year, MMNA will launch the battery-powered EV, the Mitsubishi i, as part of a mission to offer consumers more environmentally responsible modes of transportation. This battery-powered electric vehicle technology addresses the need for vehicles that produce zero tailpipe emissions. It supports a growing agenda for sustainability.
Local residents who want to buy a Mitsubishi in Joliet, Illinois or find out more about the electric vehicle coming from this technologically advanced car company are encouraged to drop by Bill Jacobs Mitsubishi. As the leading Mitsubishi dealer in Joliet, they have the selection and service consumers demand as well as all the high-tech cars.