Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) July 19, 2011
Actenum Corporation today announced the production release of DSO/Maintenance 3.0, the latest version of its advanced software for rapid and reliable scheduling of maintenance activities in complex operational environments.
The 3.0 release of DSO/Maintenance couples a powerful and flexible Gantt-based user interface—developed over the past eighteen months--with Actenum’s proven optimization technology, and pro-vides new capabilities that include:
- Integrated scenario generation and analysis;
- Multi-objective optimization of any schedule, with built-in trade-off analysis;
- A goal-seeking feature that adjusts results to meet specific requirements;
- User configurable optimization and reporting;
- Extensive import/export facilities, and external database support
“The 3.0 release of DSO/Maintenance is a complete solution for scheduling maintenance activities in large scale operations, and is the result of several years of development,” said Paul Maurer, Actenum’s CEO. “It enables organizations to move beyond manual approaches to dramatically improve maintenance-related decision-making and efficiency, and reap the benefits of optimum equipment utilization and production performance.”
About Actenum Corporation
Actenum Corporation is a global software company that provides planning and scheduling solutions to the energy industry. By simplifying and improving production planning and scheduling, we enable our customers to enhance operational performance, and increase efficiency and profit.
# # #