As a result of today’s announcement, bTrade is furthering its position as the trusted source for data encryption technology designed to handle business–critical data at-rest and in-motion.
Glendale, CA (PRWEB) July 19, 2011
bTrade LLC, a leading developer of enterprise data encryption solutions, today announced new capabilities for bTrade Secure, its next-generation secure data encryption software. This new version brings additional security and visibility features, along with improved workflow tools, to both enterprise and SMB customers.
bTrade secure is a highly-scalable managed file transfer solution that runs on distributed systems platforms and works across disparate IT environments, offering a wide range of support for multiple file types, standards and protocols, including SFTP, FTPs, AS2 and more.
Other key features and benefits of this new version of bTrade Secure include:
- Extensible adapters and protocols including directory scanner, file system deliver, AS2 send and receive, FTP and FTP/s send and receive , SFTP pull and push, built-in AS2 server, FTP server and SSH server
- Embedded database and support for ORACLE and MS SQL server
- Support for various encryption/hashing algorithms, including AES, DE3, PGP, SHA-1, MD5 and many others
- Web-based user interface for easy configuring and maintenance of the solution
- Rich audit trails, end-to-end tracking, reporting, and real-time alerts and notifications
- Based on latest technologies (Java and J2EE) and support for multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Unix
- Encryption for both data at-rest and data in-transit
- Support for database archiving and purging
- Generating and importing various types of certificates
- Capable of concurrent processing of a large number of data/files
- Support for Internet Protocol IPv6 will be available in a future release
“As a result of today’s announcement, bTrade is furthering its position as the trusted source for data encryption technology designed to handle business–critical data at-rest and in-motion,” noted Steve Zapata, CEO and President of bTrade.
This new release of bTrade Secure is available now and will be priced on the basis of product configuration and number of end-users.
For more information about this solution and others from bTrade, please call at 1 818 334 4177, or visit http://www.btrade.com/secure/productssolutions/secure-enterprise
bTrade develops Enterprise Data Encryption technology solutions for enterprises that share sensitive data across applications and organizations, and face complex security and compliance mandates. Thousands of customers depend on bTrade solutions to gain control and oversight of the movement of critical corporate data to facilitate data growth, reduce security risk, and improve IT and business efficiency. bTrade was founded in 1990 and is led by eBusiness visionaries who have delivered industry-leading business integration solutions to thousands of enterprise customers worldwide. bTrade is privately held and profitable with its global headquarters located in Glendale, CA USA.
For more information on bTrade’s solutions and services, please visit bTrade.com (http://www.btrade.com)
Follow us on twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/bTradeLLC) and LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/btrade)