iPoint for iPad is a fantastic tool that marries the brilliant interface of Apple’s iOS with the elegant simplicity of the 4th version of our mobile sampling and e-detailing application.
Brandon, MS (PRWEB) July 21, 2011
Pharmaceutical Operations Provider (POP) announces the launch of iPoint for iPad, the latest version of the ultra simple PDMA compliant mobile software solution with electronic signature and e-detailing for pharmaceutical sales reps.
“iPoint for iPad is a fantastic tool that marries the brilliant interface of Apple’s iOS with the elegant simplicity of the 4th version of our mobile sampling and e-detailing application,” says Ed Becker, POP principal and Acomputer.com president, creator of iPoint and The Hub.
iPoint also runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Windows Mobile. The application provides a host of benefits, including:
- e-Detailing, which makes it possible to perform closed-loop marketing (CLM) using simple PDF documents.
- PDMA compliant, location aware, time-stamped electronic signature
- GPS to locate physician offices, clinics, and hospitals within a given radius, and even map out directions for reaching them.
- Personalizing clients by adding a profile picture, which is especially helpful when working in a new territory.
- Customizible dashboard with emphasis on providing simple positive feedback to make your sales reps more productive and efficient.
- iPoint does not require a 3G connection, resulting in a dramatic cost savings for companies with multiple sales reps.
“This system has been strategically designed to help pharmaceutical sales reps do more with less,” says Jay Stribling, POP President. “Those who watch our demo and use the product will find that it is exactly the tool they need in order to become more productive and efficient, and quite frankly, have a lot of fun doing it.”
The iPoint application is the second software tool in the family, as it is the latest mobile companion to The Hub, the PDMA compliant Web-based SFA and CRM solution. The first truly cloud-based SaaS software product for the pharmaceutical industry, The Hub provides sample inventory management and reconciliation, rep and physician expense tracking, timesheet management, and integrated prescriber validation services. Those who would like a free demo of iPoint for iPad and The Hub should contact the company at http://www.getpop.net.
About Pharmaceutical Operations Provider:
Pharmaceutical Operations Provider (POP), is a Brandon, Miss.-based company that provides sales operations support and software to pharmaceutical companies. The Hub is a cloud-based enterprise SFA system that has been on-line since 1999. iPoint for iPad is the latest mobile companion to the Hub and follows the highly successful Windows Mobile version for iPaq. To learn more about Pharmaceutical Operations Provider, visit the website at http://www.getpop.net.