Dana Point, CA (PRWEB) July 21, 2011
At The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, discriminating guests include four legged friends. When Fido is included on the trip to the resort, there will be "tails" of devotion from the family friend for a long time to come.
At the resort, a Posh Pooch enjoys:
- A Hand-Painted Bowl
- Plush Doggie Bed
- Chew Toy
- Doggie Menu
- Vista View Dog Walking Trail Map
- Dog Waste Bags
- Club Yappy card, a loyalty card entitling guests (human guests) to 15 percent savings in the spa, retail shop, Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program and all food and beverage outlets.
The Doggie Menu features:
- Bow Wow Tenderloin, a hearty meal of beef with eggs and brown rice
- Dog Bone Meatloaf, ground sirloin sautéed with veggies and baked
- Puppy Love, ground chicken breast with brown rice mixed with yogurt
- Chop! Chop! Fried Rice, brown rice, steamed peas and carrots mixed with eggs
- Kitty’s Salmon Supreme, fresh filet of grilled salmon
All pet meals are served with Fiji Spring Water.
Pets are welcome at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel. There is a $150 one time non-refundable pet cleaning fee per stay, as well as a $50 per night boarding fee. We welcome all well-mannered, disease free dogs and cats. No more than two pets may occupy each guestroom. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the Resort. We regret that pets are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurants, the Bar, the Fitness Center and Spa, the Pool Areas or The Ritz Carlton Club Level lounge. This exclusion does not apply to guide or service animals.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel premiered as the first luxury resort along coastal Orange County in August 1984. Twenty-seven years later, the resort is a re-imagined surfside retreat that awakens guests’ senses with its unique ocean-front setting and remarkable service heritage. The resort is the premiere destination for travelers who desire a playful approach to Southern California luxury. The resort has been the recipient of many awards over the years, but is proud to boast earning AAA Five Diamond status for the 26th year, the longest in California. The resort offers many extraordinary luxury experiences including Raya, 180blũ, The Market Place, Eno, Bar Raya, The Spa and Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment. For more information or reservations call 800-241-3333, the hotel directly at 949-240-2000, a travel professional or visit the web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/laguna.
# # #