"An elite level swimmer possesses the mental prowess to remain focused, the technical expertise to maintain near-perfect form, and the physical fitness to go the distance.” Coach Baker
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) July 20, 2011
A touring, year-round camp since 1996, Peak Performance Swim Camp prides itself in providing a holistic training approach for kids ages 9-18. Camp founder, author and former Olympic coach, Nick Baker, will be on-deck for every practice of the pre-season training camps held in Greenwich, Conn. and Mount Kisco, NY.
- Holistic training approach: mental, technical and physical
- Coach Baker’s winning Swim Positive philosophy
- Partnership with Nike / U.S. Sports Camps
- Low swimmer / coach ratio ranges from 6:1 – 8:1
- Enjoys 75% plus rate of repeat campers hailing from around the globe
- Greenwich – August 15-19, 2011 offering Elite, Senior Advanced and Junior Advanced Training
- Mount Kisco – August 22-26, 2011 offering Elite, Senior Advanced and Junior Advanced Training
- Greenwich Family Y – Greenwich, Conn.
- Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester – Mount Kisco, NY
About Peak Performance Swim Camp
Touring, year-round camp, Peak Performance Swim Camp prides itself in providing a holistic training approach for kids ages 9-18. Based in Orlando, Fla., camp founder, author and former Olympic coach, Nick Baker, emphasizes his Swimming Triangle (mental, technical and physical) and Swim Positive philosophies at each camp. With low swimmer / coach ratios ranging from 6:1 – 8:1, Peak Performance features: Elite Training, Senior Advanced Training and Junior Advanced Training programs. Peak Performance is a Nike / U.S. Sports Camps partner. Private instruction is also available. For information, visit http://www.swimcamp.com or call 877.308.PEAK (7325). Peak Performance can be found on Facebook and Twitter - @swimcamp.