This important milestone for CredentialsOnLine demonstrates our commitment to support clients with secure, proven credentials verification services which benefit clients by saving money and improving their physician on-boarding time.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 21, 2011
CredentialsOnLine is fully certified by The National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 11 out of 11 services and provides centralized verification for over 20 different types of providers.
Clients benefit from CredentialsOnLine’s comprehensive and customizable credentialing and verification solutions with 24/7 online access to provider information, profiles, and reports. CredentialsOnLine streamlines primary source verification and the application process, accelerating turnaround time.
Electronic applications are completed online by providers or their staff via the Internet (paper applications are also accepted) and reviewed and processed using a variety of online primary sources and our comprehensive databases. Once verification is complete, CredentialsOnLine expert staff reviews the provider’s file and creates a comprehensive electronic profile.
HealthLine CEO Dan Littrell commented: “This important milestone for CredentialsOnLine demonstrates our commitment to support clients with secure, proven credentials verification services which benefit clients by saving money and improving their physician on-boarding time.”
CredentialsOnLine clients appreciate the following advantages:
Industry-leading expertise for your peace of mind
- First to offer Internet-based provider data management solutions
- Over 26 years’ experience as leading credentialing software developer
- Staff apply over 150 years of combined credentialing experience
- Meets or exceeds Joint Commission, NCQA and URAC standards
- Emulated quality assurance program
- Assists in meeting regulatory due diligence standards
- Expedites turnaround time to speed provider on-boarding
- Significantly reduces the time and cost of provider verification and data collection
- Eliminates costly duplication of effort and paperwork overload
- Eradicates missing or incomplete provider information
- Provides centralized verification services for over 20 different types of providers
- Offers 24/7 online provider status and profile management
Comprehensive, client-driven service options
- Verification services providing e-mail updates to alert clients of possible variances
- Application management with notices of application receipt, red flags and status
- Expirables management which communicates results of queries back to clients
- Ongoing monitoring of sanctions which alerts clients to loss or limitation of license, state
sanctions, restrictions, and/or limitations in scope of practice, Medicare and Medicaid
sanctions or exclusions
About HealthLine Systems
In addition to CredentialsOnLine, HealthLine Systems offers EchoCredentialing, Web-based credentialing and provider management software; EchoQuality, an integrated and comprehensive quality management software solution that supports patient safety and regulatory compliance initiatives and EchoAccess, healthcare's first fully Web-enabled contact center solution with a Web-browser user interface. All product lines are offered as installed or EchoCloud solutions.
HealthLine Systems client base represents over a thousand distinguished healthcare organizations in 50 states, Canada and Mexico. Incorporated in 1985, HealthLine is privately held and based in San Diego, California. HealthLine is committed to provide peerless information management solutions to maximize the quality and delivery of healthcare services through technological innovation. For more information: http://www.healthlinesystems.com.