“An elite level swimmer possesses the mental prowess to remain focused, the technical expertise to maintain near-perfect form, and the physical fitness to go the distance.” Coach Baker
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) July 20, 2011
A touring, year-round camp since 1996, Peak Performance Swim Camp prides itself in providing a holistic training approach for kids ages 9-18. Camp founder, author and former Olympic coach, Nick Baker, will be on-deck for every practice held at the University of Washington.
- Holistic training approach: mental, technical and physical
- Coach Baker’s winning Swim Positive philosophy
- After camp activities to explore popular Seattle sites, such as Ride the Duck tours (amphibious World War II vehicles) and the Pacific Science Center
- Partnership with Nike / U.S. Sports Camps
- Low swimmer / coach ratio ranges from 6:1 – 8:1
- Enjoys 75% plus rate of repeat campers hailing from around the globe
August 1-5, 2011 – overnight and day camp available
Elite and Advanced Training
University of Washington
Husky Pool at Edmundson Pavilion
3870 Montlake Boulevard, NE
About Peak Performance Swim Camp
Touring, year-round camp, Peak Performance Swim Camp prides itself in providing a holistic training approach for kids ages 9-18. Based in Orlando, Fla., camp founder, author and former Olympic coach, Nick Baker, emphasizes his Swimming Triangle (mental, technical and physical) and Swim Positive philosophies at each camp. With low swimmer / coach ratios ranging from 6:1 – 8:1, Peak Performance features: Elite Training, Senior Advanced Training and Junior Advanced Training programs. Peak Performance is a Nike / U.S. Sports Camps partner. Private instruction is also available. For information, visit http://www.swimcamp.com or call 877.308.PEAK (7325). Peak Performance can be found on Facebook and Twitter - @swimcamp.