New York, NY (PRWEB) July 20, 2011
Described by some as the technology to end the cross-platform debate in mobile app development, HTML5 has drawn both loyal supporters and ardent critics among enterprise mobile experts, architects and developers. Worklight, the leading HTML5, hybrid and native platform and tools for smartphone and tablet applications, is hosting a free webinar to discuss the technological capabilities, benefits and challenges presented by HTML5 in mobile.
Join Amit Ben-Sheffer, Director of Product Management at Worklight, for a discussion on the following:
• Strategic Considerations for HTML5 in the Enterprise – Mobile Vendors, Standardization Efforts, Ecosystem of Complementing Technologies
• Key Benefits for Mobile App Initiatives – Cross-platform Reach, App Development Efficiency, User Engagement
• Challenges in Cross-platform App Development – Device Compatibility, App Performance, Cache, Memory Management
• HTML5 Mobile Capabilities – User Interface Controls and Styling, Local Storage, Offline Access
• Future Directions for HTML5 in Mobile – Advanced Graphics, Encryption, Device-specific Features, Push Notifications
Register now for this webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/772894496.
“Clearly, HTML5 delivers great promise with its innovative use of commonplace web technologies and skillset with the ability to deliver high-performing mobile apps with cross-platform reach,” said Ben-Sheffer. “Yet in an enterprise context, it is crucial to evaluate any potential technological challenges when considering adoption of HTML5 as the backbone of a mobile app strategy.”
Webinar: Is HTML5 Ready for Mobile Cross-Platform App Development?
Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Time: 11:30AM EDT | 8:30AM PDT
Worklight provides open, complete and advanced mobile application platform and tools software for smartphones and tablets. Our award-winning products help organizations of all sizes to efficiently develop and deliver HTML5, hybrid and native applications with a powerful and flexible mobile IDE, next-generation mobile middleware, end-to-end security and integrated management and analytics. Worklight dramatically reduces time to market, cost and complexity while enabling better customer and employee user experiences across more devices. For more info, visit http://www.worklight.com.
# # #