“What most Baby Boomers seem to lack now is a solid plan they can rely on,” says Richard Roll, Founder and Chairman of the Baby Boomers Retirement Network.
Stamford, CT (PRWEB) July 25, 2011
Baby Boomers Retirement Network (BBRN) and ACSIA Long Term Care, Inc. (ACSIA) today announced a new partnership to help America’s Baby Boomers reduce the risk of outliving their savings. As part of this endeavor, ACSIA Long Term Care insurance clients will automatically receive BBRN’s membership service and planning tools free of charge.
“Baby Boomers face so much uncertainty that nearly half of them fear their retirement will result in poverty,” reports a recent article in USA Today. Unfortunately, this fear is not unfounded. The 2010 Retirement Readiness Ratings by the Employee Benefit Research Institute indicated that at least 45% of Baby Boomers are in fact at risk of outliving their retirement savings.
In addition, those Baby Boomers without Long Term Care insurance face additional financial threats presented by the possibility of chronic health problems and prolonged medical issues, draining their already fragile savings.
“What most Baby Boomers seem to lack now is a solid plan they can rely on,” says Richard Roll, Founder and Chairman of the Baby Boomers Retirement Network (BBRN). “Now they can use a proven, cost-efficient system that helps focus them, educate them and connect them to the trustworthy professionals and unbiased answers they can count on. Our free, confidential online BBRN service can save them money and time, and keep them on track so they can achieve all the dreams they want for their next stage of life.”
Through a special relationship with ACSIA Long Term Care, Inc. (ACSIA®), BBRN Members have access to resources such as:
- 10-Minute Retirement Roadmap. BBRN’s scientific, simple retirement quiz reveals your own customized retirement roadmap. Within ten minutes or less you will literally have the answers of what to focus on first (second…third…) based on your own personal situation.
- Cash Back Shopping and Travel through BBRN’s exclusive online shopping portal, which also gains members 1-40% cash back on virtually every online purchase.
- Member Discount on Long Term Care insurance
- Free Report on Secrets to Maximize Your Social Security Payments
- Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Comparison Shopping Service (customized for each and every state)
- Exclusive Boomer Community. Get advice, information and answers, all from a community of like-minded Baby Boomers. Share experiences, knowledge and advice and help others with almost any relevant topic, problem or solution you can think of.
- Twice Monthly eNewsletters. BBRN’s expert insiders are working behind the scenes so you can be among the first to hear about the most pertinent new information in housing, jobs, healthcare, elderly parent care, and financial strategies, and take action before others even know it’s news.
BBRN is providing these services among many others free of charge to all new and current ACSIA® customers.
ABOUT BABY BOOMERS RETIREMENT NETWORK (BBRN) TM
BBRN is the #1 online planning resource helping Baby Boomers plan and live a successful and satisfying future path of life. Based in Stamford, CT, BBRN was founded in 2008 by Richard J. Roll, Harvard-educated best-selling personal finance author and America’s leading expert on helping Baby Boomers reach their dreams for retirement.
BBRN provides a stream of exclusive services, advice and benefits used by thousands of Boomers including hand-picked discounted travel, lifestyle, health, and financial benefits, giving its Baby Boomer members a greater sense of convenience, well-being and control than many others in their situation.
The BBRN service, including a personalized roadmap and website for every individual, is available free of charge in versions for individuals and for large groups. For more information about the BBRN service and membership visit http://www.mybbrn.com.
Founded in 1955, ACSIA® is a leading national distributor of Long Term Care Insurance. ACSIA® is a member of the LTC Global group of companies and headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida. For more information about ACSIA®, visit http://www.acsia.com.