(PRWEB) July 26, 2011
On his company's new website, (http://www.TheFractionalConsultant.com ), this ex-Wall Street attorney proclaims, “Despite today’s tight credit markets, money is available. It’s just a question of persuading the money.” Disick has accomplished this.
Disick has a strategic alliance with a private investment advisory group within UBS, the large international banking institution. The group is interested in fractional vacation home finance opportunities at destination resorts and major cities worldwide.
The Fractional Consultant website includes a number of exciting, valuable free offers to encourage fractional real estate developers and finance sources to visit his site. They include:
1. Disick’s ground-breaking weekly video blog, “Industry Insights for Fractional Professionals.” The first series of video posts entitled, “Persuading the Money,” offers tips on what developers must do to convince potential finance sources.
2. A valuable, free 23-page e-book, The Fractional Development Checklist, available to fractional real estate developers who want to make sure they have covered all their bases in the critical early planning stages.
3. An informative, free monthly subscription newsletter, Fractional Review, to debut September 2011, that will offer “Ideas, Insights and Information.”
4. The opportunity to order Disick’s book, Fractional Vacation Homes: Marketing and Sales in Challenging Times. This internationally popular how-to book is currently owned by people in seventeen of the United States and in seven countries abroad. To celebrate the website launch, free shipping is offered to anywhere in the world—for a limited time only. (After all, one can celebrate for only so long.)
5. Disick’s thoughtful weekly blog posts. The posts offer opinions and useful ideas on finance, marketing, sales and other topics that can help fractional developers profit in today’s challenging real estate market.
6. An invitation to meet Disick at The Fractional Summit’s Fractional Real Estate Conference USA on August 30-31, 2011 in Miami. There he will chair the finance panel. (http://www.fractionalsummitusa.com.) Panelists include bankers from the private investment advisory group within UBS, the large international banking institution. Attendees are invited to bring their questions and their deals.
Disick’s website also offers valuable information to fractional real estate developers and potential lending sources about the industry and what it takes to succeed in it.
About The Fractional Consultant
The Fractional Consultant is a full-service company with the unique experience and expertise to help qualified fractional developers secure equity and consumer financing. David M. Disick, Esq. is president.
The company also assists qualified fractional developers in surmounting many of the business challenges they often face. Disick’s expertise is based on his in-the-trenches experience in virtually all areas of fractional real estate development. It includes: finance; strategic marketing and sales programs; and all aspects of structuring, implementing and monitoring fractional real estate developments.
Disick is internationally recognized as a fractional real estate development pioneer, innovator and respected thought leader who is an important influencer in the industry today. He actively consults with fractional real estate developer clients in the United States and abroad.
After having pursued a heady career as a Wall Street attorney, Disick has spent over three decades in vacation home development. He is best-known as the developer of Franz Klammer Lodge, in Telluride, Colorado, the most honored fractional development of its time.
This property coined and first used the term, “Private Residence Club.” The term has since become an industry category denoting the most luxurious niche of the fractional real estate market.
The international website, Fractional Life, named Disick to its list of "The Top 21 Fractional Real Estate Professionals of 2010." The website also named him to its list of "The Top 21 Fractional Innovators of 2011."
For more information, contact:
David M. Disick, Esq., President
The Fractional Consultant