All of these campaigns represent exceptional clients with the vision and confidence to push the creative envelope.
Littleton, CO (PRWEB) July 25, 2011
Moxie Creative Communications Agency (Moxie CCA) today announced it was awarded six national Telly Awards for its work on behalf of prominent brands including T-Mobile, CoBank, Xcel Energy, National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Universal Technical Institute (UTI).
The Telly Awards honor the very best local, regional and national cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web. A prestigious judging panel of over 500 accomplished industry professionals judged the awards, and winners represent the best work of the most respected advertising agencies, production companies, television stations, cable operators and corporate video departments in the world.
With nearly 11,000 entries from all 50 states and numerous countries, this year’s Telly Awards has been one of the most successful and competitive in the long history of the Telly Awards.
“We are honored to be recognized by the national Telly awards and thank the judges on our clients’ behalf,” said Mike Schrader, president, Moxie CCA. “All of these campaigns represent exceptional clients with the vision and confidence to push the creative envelope. With so much congestion in today’s media outlets, whether on TV or the web, a willingness to explore fresh creative options is critical for making their brands stand out.”
The Telly awards showcased Moxie CCA’s versatility in communicating its clients’ stories. They included:
- A 60-second television commercial for Universal Technical Institute encouraging high school students and graduates aged 18 - 24 to contact UTI and learn more about training for a career in the automotive industry.
- A corporate video produced for CoBank celebrating the central role that rural America plays in feeding the nation and the world. The video illustrated the critical connection between CoBank and its customers, which operate in the agribusiness and infrastructure sectors of the U.S. rural economy.
- Moxie CCA produced a moving video for the National MS Society focusing on possible causes and treatments for MS. The program was part of a national educational program distributed throughout North America.
- A video series showcasing how Xcel Energy helps businesses to better manage their energy costs through a variety of energy efficiency products and programs.
- A video program for T-Mobile focusing on customer loyalty which targeted customer service representatives.
- An innovative behind-the-scenes video showcasing footage shot with the RED camera for an HD television commercial.
About Moxie Creative Communications Agency
Moxie CCA is a creative communications agency that fuels its clients’ success through integrated strategic communications. Leveraging its accomplished staff and broad technical expertise, the firm collaborates with clients, to develop effective and memorable campaigns featuring high-definition video, web, interactive and print communications. Moxie CCA offers a full spectrum of communication services, from concept through design, production and delivery, using the latest technologies and global platforms. For more information, please visit http://www.moxiecca.com.