(PRWEB) July 27, 2011
casesmpl is the latest offering on the market in the iPad case category, but comes with some fresh twists. Made in Chicago, these cases are built for the business or urban dweller who is taking their iPad to meetings, to the coffee shop and on the road with them.
It’s an iPad case built to hold all of your mobile essentials. Specifically designed to fit and protect your mobile electronics and accessories, casesmpl’s secret is the removable rigid divider that has pockets for your phone(s), pens, business cards, headphones, keys, and more.
It also serves as another layer of protection for your iPad when it’s in the case.
- Holds and protects your iPad with or without protective shell
- Room for a notebook like the Moleskine XL soft or hard cover
- Five elastic pockets attached to removable rigid divider
- Side-mounted elastic "City-Strap" for security when carrying
- Comes in ballistic nylon or leatherette materials
- Dimensions: External - 11.5" x 9" x 1.8" Internal - 11" x 8.5" x 1.5"
“Our goal in creating casempl was to build a case that was very compact and yet very complete. We wanted it to be able to hold everything you’d need in a meeting without the bulk of some of the larger cases,” said Mike Colwell, CEO of casesmpl.
casesmpl also makes a Kindle case and MacBook Air case. All casesmpl cases come with the rigid divider. They’re available online at http://www.casesimple.com