Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) July 26, 2011
InfinityQS International, Inc., the leading provider of real-time quality control software solutions, today announced a new sales promotion for its Statistical Process Control (SPC) software, ProFicient. From now until Sept. 30, 2011, manufacturers can save 50 percent on ProFicient SPC software. This discount applies to ProFicient Enterprise Edition purchases or the first year of any single or multi-year ProFicient on Demand contract.
Benefits of Upgrading to ProFicient SPC Software:
- Rapid Return on Investment: InfinityQS clients typically see a return on their investment within months of implementation.
- Technical Expertise: InfinityQS’ six sigma black belts, certified quality engineers (CQEs) and industrial statisticians deliver the expertise to help customers achieve their quality objectives.
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface keeps it simple for shop floor operators
- Dynamic Reports: Unique and flexible setups provide real-time line-to-line and plant-to-plant comparisons
- Integration: The ability to connect with ERP systems such as SAP, as well as MES, LIMS, and other manufacturing systems.
Manufacturers who take advantage of this offer will also receive all the benefits of the latest ProFicient release with significant enhancements for increased visibility and control over manufacturing processes.
InfinityQS’ ProFicient is a proven, powerful and intelligent real-time SPC software solution. The world’s leading manufacturers have standardized on ProFicient to monitor quality benchmarks, provide full traceability across the supply chain, and meet compliance and customer reporting requirements.
For more information, call 1-800-772-7978 or email sales(at)infinityqs(dot)com.
Complete information about the promotion is available on the InfinityQS website.
About InfinityQS International, Inc.
InfinityQS International, Inc. is the leading provider of SPC software and services to a broad array of companies, from multi-national giants to smaller, more specialized manufacturers. InfinityQS develops software solutions to help manufacturers to monitor, control and improve the quality of their manufacturing operations across a site, an enterprise or an entire supply chain, continuing to provide significant returns on their initial investment and increase productivity. The company’s goal is always to improve clients’ internal quality standards and ensure their continued success in the global marketplace.