This is the new Aquatic in action, leveraging a more comprehensive set of resources for making an already terrific product series better – and without increasing our customers’ costs.
Anaheim, CA (PRWEB) July 26, 2011
Aquatic, the world leader in innovative and inspirational bathware, today announced availability of its refreshed Builders’ Choice series, enhanced to provide an even more luxurious, daily hydrotherapy experience at builder-grade cost.
Part of Aquatic’s Hydrotherapy line, Builders' Choice products have long been a favorite among builders who want beautiful, feature-rich hydrotherapy tubs at a great value. The update is a good example of how builders as well as architects, designers and consumers are benefiting from last year’s merger of Lasco Bathware and Aquatic Whirlpools into a single company renamed Aquatic.
The new Aquatic has combined not only the catalogs of both businesses but also their unique strengths – Lasco’s manufacturing prowess and understanding of builders’ requirements with Aquatic Whirlpools’ design and hydrotherapy expertise. Since the merger, Aquatic has been refreshing all of its hydrotherapy series.
Builders’ Choice tubs now include:
- More jets – instead five to six jets on the side walls, there are seven to eight per unit, including back and foot jets.
- New spinning jets, for a more therapeutic bathing experience.
- Improved jet placement for better targeting of key muscle groups in the back, hips, legs and feet.
- Smoother-faced jets that subtly set into the bathing well for a less noticeable surface transition, creating a more attractive, designer look.
- Engineering improvements and quality construction to minimize water retention in the plumbing system, optimize performance and reduce potential service points.
“We’re thrilled with the Builders’ Choice makeover and trust that our customers are likewise excited,” said Gary Anderson, President of Aquatic. “This is the new Aquatic in action, leveraging a more comprehensive set of resources for making an already terrific product series better – and without increasing our customers’ costs.”
In addition to Builders’ Choice, Aquatic has refreshed the Millennium, Infinity, Serenity, Luxeair and Estate series, which are also included in the company’s Hydrotherapy line.
Born from the 2010 merger of Lasco Bathware and Aquatic Whirlpools, Aquatic is the world leader in bathware, offering the broadest and most inspiring selection of tubs, showers and accessories. The company’s Hydrotherapy, Everyday and Accessible lines include more than 300 superbly designed and engineered products for virtually every need. Based in Anaheim, California, Aquatic serves distributors, builders, architects, designers and consumers through a nationwide network of state-of-the-art facilities for manufacturing, distribution and support. For more information, visit http://www.aquaticbath.com.