Spotlight combines the iPad’s sleek simplicity with data rich sales tools in a single, portable application.
Washington DC (PRWEB) July 27, 2011
Whereoware announces the upcoming launch of its new iPad enterprise app, Spotlight. In one tool, Spotlight allows users to showcase products, place orders, eliminate out-of-date product information, instantly access customer information, increase customer personalization and cut printing costs.
Developed in conjunction with several industry leading vendors, including Creative Co-Op, Transpac Imports and Foreside Home and Garden, Spotlight will be fielded in early Fall. Spotlight combines the iPad’s sleek simplicity with data rich sales tools in a single, portable application. It will play an invaluable role in vendors’ sales and marketing plans.
“We work hard to create a great product line and now we have a better way to show it off” says Doug Lauer, CEO of Transpac Imports Inc. “Spotlight is going to help us showcase our product and quickly get to the information we need to sell more effectively.”
“We spend a tremendous amount of time developing our products and bringing them to market. We want to make sure that our customers see a product presentation that lives up to that effort” says Lee Wang, Executive Vice President of Creative Co-Op, Inc. “Spotlight gives us that capability.”
Spotlight’s key features include:
- Works everywhere: use the app without a Wi-Fi or 3G connection. Its local database ensures a fast interactive experience regardless of Internet access.
- Ordering made easy: Save time and take orders anywhere and everywhere. Easily add items to the shopping cart with quick orders and re-order options online and offline.
- Instant customer information: whether offline or not, have immediate access to customer account information, sales history, order status and more.
- Quick account access: Sales rep dashboard displays all order statuses and allows users to edit or copy orders.
- Showcase products: Products “pop-off” the screen with large, brilliant product photography. Intuitive navigation: Using Apple standards, quickly find products and customer data, browse digital catalogs and place orders quickly and with ease.
- Sophisticated search: Immediately find the information you need. Filter, sort and search products based on best sellers, sales items, prior customer purchases, what’s in stock and more.
- Sortable PhotoStack: allows users to collaborate with clients to sort and select the perfect products to purchase.
- Save printing costs: Reduce catalog and photo card printing costs and eliminate out-of-date information. The integrated catalogs allow users to show product beautifully merchandised.
“Whereoware traditionally managed data rich websites with customer and sales portals that provide CRM integration, product presentation tools and easy order taking. Spotlight is a natural progression for us” says Eric Dean, Whereoware President. “It combines our deep understanding of data integration with the magic of the iPad. It will fundamentally enhance how salespeople interact with their customers, allowing them to increase productivity, efficiency and personalized service.”
Whereoware is a web strategy, design, development and marketing company. With proven success and endorsements from leading players, Whereoware has been serving manufacturers for over 10 years. Whereoware has unique insights into the complex operational and marketing challenges within the industry. It turns that expertise into smart solutions for today’s manufacturers.
Whereoware is located at 505 Huntmar Park Drive, Suite 200 in Herndon, VA 20170. For additional information about Whereoware call 703-889-1200, contact email@example.com or visit http://www.whereoware.com.