Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB) July 28, 2011
Qustodio (Qustodio.com) is a new innovative app that helps parents protect kids online. Qustodio helps parents understand and manage how their kids use the internet, and protects them against dangerous content, cyberbullying and predators.
Kids increasing digital-life independence is becoming one of the newest and hardest challenges for today's parents. Making sure that kids stay out of trouble online and use the internet responsibly is one of the hottest topics in the average household.
Qustodio is a better way to protect kids online, and brings best in class parental control and internet monitoring technologies not available in today's top priced solutions.
Here's a few of the reasons why we're proud of Qustodio:
- It does true social network monitoring of all friends and connections, including facebook and twitter
- It classifies websites dynamically and can pick out bad content on sites immediately
- It has a cool and informative monitoring dashboard that's easy to use from any device
- It's child proof
- It's free
What can parents do with Qustodio?
- Understand how their kids use the internet
- Protect their privacy and reputation online
- Block dangerous online content
- Manage their kids internet time
So what's happening next?
We are going Beta. This means we're offering the product to early adopters to learn how Qustodio works with a bigger audience. Here's how to participate:
Sign up to become a beta tester
Sign up here: http://www.qustodio.com
Feedback is the most precious asset to us.
Press & Journalists
Please feel free to email us at qustodio(at)qustodio(dot)com to preview our service or cover our launch.