Make an appointment with an All Seasons Comfort service technician for an inspection.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) July 27, 2011
All Seasons Comfort, a San Antonio HVAC company with a reputation for quality air conditioning and heating work is giving solid, expert tips to help prepare for the summer heat. The experts are offering homeowners suggestions to help ensure the efficient operation of their air conditioning systems or heat pumps and a cooler, more comfortable summer:
- Before the cooling season begins, caulk and weather strip your home.
- Inspect your duct work for holes or separated joints, and hire a professional to repair them. It’s also a good idea to add insulation around the ducts when they are located in unconditioned spaces such as attics, crawl spaces and garages. Do the same for whole-house fans where they open to the exterior or attic.
- Clear debris away from intake and exhaust vents to ensure unobstructed airflow.
- Change or clean filters. Most manufacturers recommend changing disposable filters monthly and cleaning reusable filters every other month.
- Check the seasonal energy efficiency rating (SEER) of your air-conditioning unit or heat pump. Upgrading to a higher SEER rating can save homeowners hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills. When matched with a variable-speed air handler, the new Coleman® LX Series air conditioners and heat pumps can achieve a 15+ SEER rating, and the Coleman Echelon™ Series offers 18 SEER models for maximum efficiency.
- Make an appointment with an All Seasons Comfort service technician for an inspection. Inspections should include a check of the compressor, fan, indoor and outdoor coils, refrigerant lines and refrigerant pressure.
To learn more about cooling systems and to get additional tips on annual
maintenance, visit All Seasons Comfort or call the company at (210) 320-1633.
About All Seasons Comfort
With core values of honesty, fairness, quality, and experience, All Seasons Comfort exists to provide our clients with the most realized value for the money spent on AC repairs and installations. We believe in Coleman Residential products for the utmost comfort at the most affordable prices.
HVAC products from Johnson Controls, Inc., marketed under the well-known Coleman® brand, include highly reliable residential central air-conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and accessories and light-commercial, packaged heating and cooling systems marketed through a network of distributors and delivered to home- and building-owners through independent Coleman heating and air conditioning dealers. For more information about Coleman, visit http://www.allseasons-coleman.com or call 210-320-1633.
Johnson Controls is the global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, we create smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings. Our team of 140,000 employees creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through our products and services for more than 200 million vehicles, 12 million homes and one million commercial buildings. Our commitment to sustainability drives our environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in our workplaces and communities, and the products and services we provide to customers. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/.