Burlington, MA (PRWEB) July 27, 2011
According to the 2011 Nexaweb IT Modernization Survey Report, 90% of survey respondents have legacy systems to modernize and 85% have modernization projects scheduled or underway.
Legacy system modernization projects are relatively short-lived (typically lasting just six to 9 months) and are usually delayed for weeks up-front by having to wait for the project hardware and software to be purchased and installed. These factors make them excellent candidates for cloud computing.
In 2011, Nexaweb and Standing Cloud teamed up to revolutionize application modernization by making the migration software and hardware required for these projects available as a turn-key, cloud-based solution.
During a one-hour webinar on Wednesday, July 27, IT modernization and cloud computing experts from Nexaweb and Standing Cloud will cover:
- Why cloud computing is a great match for IT modernization projects
- What a Cloud-based Legacy Migration Platform comprises:
- Hardware & app server software
- Legacy code capture & analysis
- Target J2EE reference architecture
- Rich internet application (RIA) tools
- How the modernization software as a service is started, stopped, managed and used
- Production deployment options from the cloud to internal data center, private or public clouds
Wednesday, July 27 at 2:00 PM Eastern
Rob Gagne, SVP Software and Services, Nexaweb Technologies, Inc.
David Jilk, CEO, Standing Cloud, Inc.
Recording Available - if you can't attend the live webinar, you can still register and receive a link to a recording of the webinar after the event
Nexaweb Technologies, Inc. is the leader in client/server and legacy application modernization using cloud computing. Nexaweb has modernized more than 450 applications to date -- and is the only company offering a fixed-time, fixed-price guarantee. More than 200 customers, including Aflac, DHL, EMC, Nokia Siemens Networks, Pepsico, Rabobank and US Air Force have leveraged Nexaweb software and services to modernize their applications and transform their businesses.