Louisville, KY (PRWEB) July 29, 2011
The Echo CO2 ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long term monitoring.
Other features include:
- 5.7-inch, high-resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- Flexible configurations to meet different clinical needs
- Standard SpO2
- PR measurement
- Respironics Loflo sidestream and CAPNOSTAT 5 ETCO2 mainstream measurement
- Real-time parameters measurement display with trend table for easy reviewing
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for 10 hours continuous working
- Powerful storage capacity
- Bi-directional communications with central station by wired or wireless network
- Nurse call
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient.
The DRE Echo CO2 is available now from DRE. Surgeons and physicians can learn more about DRE’s patient monitoring solutions, as well as other new and professionally refurbished medical products, by visiting http://www.dremed.com.
About DRE, Inc.
DRE is a premier medical and operating room equipment supplier. DRE provides a combination of new and professionally refurbished or used medical equipment to industry professionals around the globe. Recently Inc. Magazine named DRE to its Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies.