It is important to provide companies with this insight into LoyalNation’s approach to helping those who believe in their people but can’t find an employee engagement system that works.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) July 28, 2011
Rewards and recognition company LoyalNation has released a White Paper laying out the seven steps companies should take to generate the kind of authentic employee engagement that delivers heightened productivity and increased profits.
Authored by LoyalNation CEO Dave Schroeder, the 1,700 word document frames up the essential elements of LoyalNation’s focus on improving the level of engagement its client companies have with their employees. Using multiple research and media sources, "The Ultimate Guide to Engaged Employees" also explains the rationale for each step with emphasis on the critical role of managers to make the program effective.
“It is important to provide companies with this insight into LoyalNation’s approach to helping those who believe in their people but can’t find an employee engagement system that works,” said Schroeder, the former Bank One, Wachovia and HSBC executive. “We have a proprietary technology applicable to large and small companies that rely heavily on their workforce for day-to-day successes. It is designed to generate enhanced customer service, staff creativity and incremental sales. ”
The White Paper can be downloaded at http://www.LoyalNation.com. Its core principles are the driving force behind LoyalNation’s web-based P.R.I.D.E. Platform TM (Promoting Recognition and Incentives to Drive Engagement) technology. The program enables a company to establish a Facebook-like environment where employees can be recognized and materially rewarded by managers and co-workers. Points redeemable for a wide array of merchandise, incentive travel, logoed business gifts or a simple thank you are among the available options. Managers and employees alike use the social media tools, which encourage and facilitate true employee involvement.
LoyalNation recently formed a partnership with renowned author and employee engagement expert Dr. Paul Marciano to broaden its services to businesses seeking to reward and incentivize employees, customers and dealers. Dr. Marciano is the author of “Carrots and Sticks Don’t Work: Build a Culture of Employee Engagement with the Principles of RESPECT” (McGraw-Hill Professional Division, 2010).
The seven steps comprising "The Ultimate Guide to Engaged Employees," including a brief description, are:
1) Start at the top: Executive Buy-In and Manager Development - An authentic advocacy of leadership and daily execution by managers is key and it requires a conscious acknowledgement of the importance of engaged employees.
2) Tell the Story: Deliver the Message with Clarity of Purpose - Consistently communicate to your employees the values and strategies that the organization needs to be successful everyday.
3) Seek Out Active Participation from the Employee: Goal-Setting and Participation -Engagement is accomplished though shared accountability with the employee.
4) Connect the Dots: Networked Relationships - Create a platform for interaction, collaboration and recognition across boundaries of departments and geography to encourage engagement and innovation.
5) Share The Love: Recognition - Install a systematic reward and recognition program to support strong employees and encourage improvement in others.
6) Don’t Show Them the Money: Non-cash Incentives – Non-cash rewards are a powerful tool because they allow the recipients to openly discuss their rewards and those rewards have trophy value.
7) Listen to What Works and What Doesn’t: Feedback and Measurement - Feedback on managers and programs allows the organization to chart progress, analyze and adapt.
Charlotte (NC)-based LoyalNation provides leading-edge technology and turnkey management loyalty programs to companies across a wide range of industries, specializing in new technology platforms that use private-labeled social media tools to enable peer-to-peer recognition and innovation with employees, sales teams and dealer networks.
The LoyalNation Board of Advisors includes founder J.C. Faulkner of Charlotte, the former head of industry-leading HSBC Mortgage Services who has been involved in the loyalty and incentive industry as a client and investor for over ten years, and Tom Reddin, former CEO of LendingTree and of the prominent NASCAR team Richard Petty Motorsports. Privately owned, LoyalNation also has offices in Kansas City, MO, and Jacksonville, FL.
LoyalNation clients include Interline Brands of Jacksonville, FL; BBVA Compass Bank of Birmingham, AL; Brooks Brothers of Enfield, CT; Lender Processing Services of Jacksonville, FL; Intergraph Corporation of Madison, AL; and Sprint of Overland Park, KS. Among the programs that LoyalNation offers are: employee reward and recognition; sales channel incentives; safety incentives, and group travel management.
Contact: Steve Griffith, Vizion Group PR, 484 433 7757, sgriffith(at)viziongroup(dot)net