"We have a commitment to the continuous advancement of our Office-LinX platform, ensuring that we bring new, high-value features and functionality to our customers,” said Davide Petramala, VP Sales and Marketing
Richmond Hill, ON (PRWEB) July 28, 2011
Esna Technologies Inc. (esnatech), a leader in enterprise unified communications, releases version 8.2 of Office-LinX. This award-winning, unified communications platform allows enterprises to integrate UC with cloud-based technologies such as Google™ Apps, VMware® Zimbra and Microsoft® BPOS.
The Office-LinX 8.2 release provides fax and voice messaging integration with cloud and network folders. This release supports the movement of fax and voice messages to any shared network folder or cloud-based Google Docs folder. Office-LinX is designed to accommodate and assist Communication Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) and business work-flows with on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
"We have a commitment to the continuous advancement of our Office-LinX platform, ensuring that we bring new, high-value features and functionality to our customers,” said Davide Petramala, VP Sales and Marketing at esnatech. “The new fax and document management capabilities in version 8.2 will provide customers with the ability to develop even more productive business work-flows.”
Office-LinX 8.2 addresses specific enterprise requirements around communication and collaboration technology including:
UC Mobile Web Client
- Office-LinX user portal optimized for mobile browsers
- Enables configuration of user settings, locations, update on fax job status, and more from a mobile device browser
UC for Windows Phone 7
- UC Mobile Client for the new mobile platform, available in the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Utilizes dynamic web services to connect to Office-LinX server
UC Mobile Faxing
- Support UC integrated faxing from any mobile device, fax e-mail attachments or other files managed through local file managers
- Apple iOS 4 only (iPhone and iPad) supported at time of release
Integrated Email to Fax for Gmail and BPOS
- Improved security for e-mail to fax; secure-signed e-mail support, confirmation messages, and improved fax job status reporting to the end-user
Rich Presence (CTI) Validation with the following Phone Systems
- Avaya IP Office 500 6.1 and 7.0 (SIP Trunking and TAPI CTI)
- ShoreTel ShoreGear platform (SIP Trunking and TAPI CTI) 11.1
Office-LinX 8.2 allows esnatech to expand its already sizable palette of features available to mobile and desktop users. With features such as UC Mobile web client and mobile faxing, users are able to communicate and interact with their clients efficiently from any location, with core business resources available to them right on their mobile device. The launch of UC Mobile for Windows Phone 7 enables esnatech to provide full UC capabilities to all major mobile platforms including: Windows Mobile, Apple iPhone, RIM BlackBerry, Symbian, and Google Android.
Office-LinX is a multi-OS, unified communications software platform that delivers rich presence, mobility and messaging. The esnatech UC server is tightly integrated with all major PBXs and VoIP services and provides mobile UC services to RIM BlackBerry, Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad, Google Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian devices. It can be deployed as a standalone UC solution or as an integrated application with existing PBXs and messaging solutions such as OCTel voicemail platforms.
Founded in 1989, esnatech’s mission is to provide communication solutions that empower organizations by giving them the flexibility to conduct business at any time, from anywhere, and manage the information they need, when they need it. OEM and VAR partners market and distribute esnatech products in 28 countries worldwide.
# # #