...the aim was to give our users a choice, and to create a faster paced, more action-packed version of the game...
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2011
Alpha Digital Network Inc. today announced the launch of Lands & Legends World 1 / Game 3, which promises to deliver a more exciting brand of gameplay, with a new Battle-Intensified System, new Alliance Ranking System and Limited Edition Cards for high ranked Alliances.
“With the latest changes to Lands & Legends World 1, the aim was to give our users a choice, and to create a faster paced, more action-packed version of the game,” said Jin Kimura, Executive Producer of Lands & Legends. “We know many of our users still love the classic style Lands & Legends and we didn’t want to lose that, so World 2 still maintains the original gameplay settings.”
But for those who want to spend less time building and more time engaging in battle, World 1 is the new destination of choice. Lands & Legends World 1 now features:
New Battle Intensified System
- Train troops 3 times faster
- Train troops with half the resources
- Crops no longer needed to maintain troops
- Level 1 Buildings reduced to 5 seconds
- Number of 1* NPC forts doubled
- Strength of 1* NPC forts reduced by 75%
New Alliance Ranking System
- New Point System based on number of Lands, Forts and Castles *(coming in early August)
- Weekly Updates
Limited Edition Cards for High Ranked Alliances
- High Rank members of Top Alliances receive Limited Edition Cards
- Alliance Leaders/Officers of Alliances with 10 or more members will receive Gold SP tickets
Lands & Legends is a free to play, strategy game on Facebook, featuring real historical figures such as Julius Caesar, Genghis Kahn, and Alexander the Great as leaders. The goal is to develop a vast Kingdom, form Alliances with other Facebook users, and train Heroes on the quest for world domination.
Alpha Digital Network, Inc. was founded in 2010, and is committed to delivering highly engaging, social and mobile games. Alpha Digital Network is the U.S. subsidiary of One-Up http://www.oneup-inc.com, a leading social and browser gaming company in Japan.
Contact: info(at)alphadigitalnetwork(dot)com | (310) 684-2458